More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gymgirl2000 gymgirl2000

What and who are you, morsel?

Dove, Raven, and Wren the Cerberus

"A three headed bitch? Certainly nothing new to this world, but you might yet surprise us... see you around, horn dogs."

You yawn as you awaken in your lair, a cozy cavern made of reddish shale and rust colored slate. stalagmites with cracks filled with magma drip from the ceiling and into your lava hot tub, bathing the room in a golden and crimson glow. Your bed is a simple outcrop of stone that was long enough to hold your body, covered in black velvet cushions and dressed up with maroon and indigo silk and velvet sheets. Perks of living in Hell are the lavish accommodations.

You get up, and stretch, rolling out all of your tongues as you stretch your tan arms out, you body covered in toned muscle and sexy curves. You give yourself a good look in the obsidian mirror, just to see if anything is out of place.

Raven hair on all heads looks fine. Your long and curly locks flow down your shoulders in messy and sexy curls that go well with your pointy ears, with Wren's bob cut looking like a hot mess with her droopy ears to your left and Dove's pixie cut fluff looking cute with her pointed ears with a slice in the left ear to your right. Your boobs seem to be perk still, both still G cup and with dark nipples that are erect and sensitive to the touch... not that your playing with them as you look at yourself in the mirror. Your skin is a dark mocha color, which brings out the purplish black of your hair and fur and all your dark chocolate colored eyes. Between your legs, however, is the real prize. A meaty 19 inch cock... You haven't seen a demon down here yet that can match that... well, besides two, but they don't count cause their not demons! Your toned legs and bubbly ass also show off your fluffy tail, which Wren is proud of. Not sure why.

As you stretch, you look out your cave, and grin, baring your pearly fangs as you can only imagine what your about to do today.

What's on the menu for today.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)