More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 18 by AnonySD AnonySD

What should you have mom do first?

Dominating Your Mother

(Author's Note: No sex yet, but a hell of a lot of dominance play.)

Your mom is distraught. She really looks like she wants to run but her body won't obey her anymore. It'll only obey you.

"Mom, please answer all my questions honestly."

"I'm having a nightmare. Or some kind of dream. This honestly can't be---"

"How sensitive are your nipples?"

"Pretty sensitive," she starts to automatically reply. "I like it when men play with them but I hate it when they're pinched. It hurts a lot." She blinks and looks terrified again. "What---"

"Mom, every time you talk without me specifically addressing you, please pinch your nipples as hard as you can."

"Sweetie, I just don't----" She yelps as her hands reach her nipples and pinches them hard. "What---!" She yelps louder as her hands pinch harder. "How---!" She cries out in pain as her hands twist her nipples the slightest bit. "Why!" Her hands twist her nipples again. She yells out and shuts her mouth fast, whimpering from the pain. Her hands go to her sides and she looks at you with wide eyes.

"Good girl. If you follow my instructions, you won't get punished." You start to strip off your clothes until you're naked in front of her. You're already rock hard, partially from your naked and semi-willing mother and partially from the rush of being in charge. Your mom's eyes dart down and stare at your dick as they get even wider with fear and surprise.

You shake your head as you look your mom up and down. "What to do, what to do..." You look her up and down. "Please stay as perfectly still as possible. I want to inspect my new property." Your mom's body goes stiff, and her mouth remains closed. You start to circle around her, looking up and down her body. "Do you know how much of a cocktease you are?" When she doesn't move or answer, you sigh. "Please answer the question."

She answers in a whimper, half sobbing. "Yes I am, and I have always loved it."

"Even when you're a cocktease to your own son?"

She gulps. "I-I don't---"

"Please go quiet again." Her mouth shuts. "You have this amazing body and you flaunt it everywhere, even in front of your own flesh and blood. Do you now how many times I've jerked off to thoughts of what I would do to you? Do you know how many loads I've unleashed over the thought of taking you as my own personal slutty ?"

Her body quivers but she is unable to move. You can see the goosebumps on her skin and her cheeks have gone red.

You stand behind her. "Please bend over, put your hands on your knees and stick your ass out."

With shaky movements, her body complies. Her ass is sticking right out at you. You stroke your cock as you gaze at it. You reach out with your free hand and caress it. "This firm, tight ass is mine now. YOU are mine now. You are my slut- mommy and you have in the matter."

Despite your orders, her body is shaking. She looks like she wants to cry but can't. She must be in shock.

"You must be punished for your cockteasing, Mom Slut. I need to let loose a lot of agression on your poor, body. But how shall I do it? A good, ol' fashioned spanking? Maybe some tit slapping? Maybe torturing your sensitive nipples? So many choices..."

How shall Mom Slut be punished?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)