More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 19 by AnonySD AnonySD

How shall Mom Slut be punished?

A Spanking for Mom Slut

"You can't beat the classics," you say mostly to yourself. "My submissive mommy, please go over to the couch and lay across the arm of it with your ass in the air."

She follows your instructions until her butt is in the air. You see her face as she passes by. She is shocked, scared, dazed, and confused all at the same time. A few tears have dropped from her eyes. You almost feel sorry for her.

"Oh, don't worry, you little cock-tease. I promise I'll only punish you until your ass is a nice bright red for me. Then we can get to your apologizing."

You go up behind her and admire her large bubble butt. Her massive globes are pale and smooth, though her incredibly hairy pussy pokes out at you.

"For being such a sexy cock-tease, I'm going to spank your ass a number of times. Please count out loud after each spank and say 'Thank you for punishing your slutty mommy, Master.' Do you understand?"

She is trembling now. She whimpers a little on the couch.

"Please say, 'Yes, Master. I understand and accept this punishment on my sensitive, squeezable ass. I can't wait for you to shove your massive member in all of my fuckable holes." You bring one hand down to caress her sweet butt.

Your mother gulps and opens her mouth. "Y-Yes, M-M-Master. I understand and accept this p-punishment on... on my sensitive, squeezable ass." At this, you squeeze her butt hard. She gasps and grits her teeth. "I c-can't wait... Oh, God... I can't wait for you to sh-shove... to shove your massive member in-in all of my fuck..." She swallows and lets out a sob. "In a-all of my fuckable h-holes."

You grin. "My my, Mom Slut. It seems you can't even stop teasing me when you are accepting punishment. Flaunting your fuckable holes in my face." You caress her butt once more and, without warning, bring your hand up and down in a flash, spanking her hard.

"Oh, fuck!" she says. "One. Th-Thank you for punishing your s-slutty mommy, Master."

You spank her once more.

She cries out. "Two! Thank you for punishing your slutty mommy, Master."

Again and again, you spank her. Again and again, she repeats her mantra. You know she's humiliated. You know she is totally disturbed by your actions. You know she thinks you're a sick, warped young man. However, with each slap, you can see her pussy starting to get wetter. You can almost smell her horniness coming off of her.

You get all the way to 25 before your hand starts to sting. Her butt isn't nearly as red as you want it to be.

"Mom Slut, please tell me if you have any sort of sexual toys in this house," you say as you rub your hand from the sting.

She's panting and gasping now. She thinks for a moment. "Uhm... A couple of small vibrators, a pair of vibrating panties with a broken remote, and some fuzzy pink handcuffs. That's it."

You smirk. You'll have to remember the handcuffs for later. "No spanking paddles or whips? You and I have to go on a shopping trip later. Please stay just like that and don't move until I say so."

You leave the living room and head to the kitchen. You dig a little until you find a rubber spatula. You whip it through the air and it makes a satisfying "whoosh" sound. You nod and head back to your mom. You caress her booty with the cold, rubber spatula.

"Your punishment will now continue. Please keep the count up from the last number."

You bring the spatula down onto her ass with a loud "thwack!"

She cries out in pain and stutters. "Twenty-six! Thank you for p-punishing your slutty mommy, Master!"

More tears escape from your mother's eyes as you continue to whap her with the spatula. It's not very long until her ass starts to go red. You finally stop as you get to 50.

"Excellent job, Mom Slut," you say as you gently caress her red ass. "Your butt is going to be sore for a while. But I'm sure you'll never forget the lesson here today."

She lets out a shaking breath. "A-And what lesson is that, John?"

You grin at her. "If you're going to be a cock tease, then you might as well go whole hog and be a total slut."

You throw the spatula onto the coffee table and keep caressing your mom's sore ass.

"What to do now, Mom Slut? I'm hard as a rock. You have so many holes I could fill. But do I want to fill them now or continue using and abusing you in other ways?"

What shall you do next with your Mom Slut?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)