More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fangslover Fangslover

What should I do?

Do nothing, and stand there in shock.

My wife's head fell to the side, limp, as the tips of the vampiress’ fangs formed small craters against her neck.

Seemingly just shy of penetration, the vampiress stopped.

I looked up from the imminent bite and into the vampiress’ eyes, still reeling in disbelief.

She was staring back at me. Her subtly red and hungry eyes peering into my soul.

~We connected in that moment, a weird understanding of one another. A part of me wanted her to bite me, instead, but another part of me desired my wife to be the one to do it. She knew this, felt this, as I felt a part of her. Her overwhelming compulsion to sink her newfound fangs into either one of us... and feed... while spreading her gift of vampirism.

I sensed her decision had been made, and her mouth withdrew from my wife’s neck. Through her crimson lips and ivory fangs, she whispered one word to me.~

“Sleep...”

My vision darkened, and the floor rushed towards my face. The last thing I heard was my wife’s cries. Of passion or pain, I could not tell for certain.

Darkness

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)