More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Phantompen Phantompen

What does Mackenzie do first?

Do a little tanning.

The water looked inviting, but Mackenzie figured it would be a better idea to catch some rays first. After enough tanning, the water would be the perfect way to cool off from all that sun.

Sitting down, Mackenzie kicked off her sandals and set her sunhat down beside her towel before popping the cap off her bottle of suntan lotion. Applying the lotion to her arms, legs, face, and front was easy enough on her own, but taking care of her back was another story. The last thing Mackenzie wanted was to try tanning her back with unprotected patches of skin. Not only would her tan look ridiculous, but the potential of sunburn in patches across her back was less than pleasant.

The issue was finding somebody to apply the lotion for her. Mackenzie's eyes scanned the beach, evaluating her options. There were a fair number of attractive guys out on the beach today, and the idea of their strong hands working the oil into her back brought a small flush to the redhead's cheeks. Then again, did she really want to trust a guy she didn't know to keep his hands from wandering? Perhaps it would be better to ask another woman to take care of things for her...

Who does Mackenzie ask to oil up her back?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)