More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Baumwoll Baumwoll

What happens in John's life?

Dinner at Kate and Leila's place

I was invited to eat dinner with my neighbours: Kate and Leila. They are sisters and are living together. Both of them are very nice.
After I got ready, I walked over and knocked on their door. It was opened almost immdeiately by Leila, who smiled at me and embraced me.

"Hey, John, good to see you!"
"Good to see you too. You look great."

She was wearing a black dress, that went down to her kness and highlighted her slim figure. It wasn't unusual for her to be wearing a dress, she did that quite often and it definitely looked good on her, since she was tall and slim.

Leila smiled at me. "Dinner is basically ready, but since my sister has been cooking the whole time, she is still getting dressed right now. You can sneak a peek at her if you want, I doubt she'd mind."
"I'll be sure to consider that." It wasn't that big of a deal actually. I have seen both of them in their underwear or in their bikinis several times already. They both looked absolutely gorgeous, even though Kate was a bit curvy, but I didn't mind that.

"If however you decide not to peek at my sister changing, you can already sit down at the table, while I finish preparing the dinner."

What did I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)