More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Throne65 Throne65

Classy ballroom, simple diner, fast food, or fancy steakhouse?

Diner

A greasy diner in the middle of town was not were I wanted to end up after college, but I need some way to make money. Between Milly chewing me out for everything and drunken sloppy women making a mess everywhere, it was a nightmare to get anything done.

Ming Zhao is my one saving grace. Despite wearing that stupid uniform of an apron over her chef uniform, she always looked absolutely stunning. I take every chance to say hello or compliment her, despite how angry it makes Milly.

One day, I was carrying some dirty dishes to the back when I catch Ming Zhao's eye. I walk next to her on my way to the back. "You look great today."

She blushes and says, "Thanks. You too. Glad you're here."

I nervously rush to the back to clean the dishes, thinking about how lame that exchange was. I had been like some high school dork who ran into the cheerleading captain.

As I place the dishes into the sink, cold water splashes me from the back. I turn around and put up my hands to stop it, but it soaks my entire body. Once the water stops, I see Milly holding a faucet handle that we use for cleaning.

"Oh my!" She says with fake sincerity. "You got all wet! You can't work in those clothes!"

"No shit!" I say. "The women out there will see everything!"

"Why don't you give them to me?" She asks. "Underwear too. Can't catch a cold."

I look up in shock. "Are you nuts! I can't walk around naked!"

"It's that or you lose your job, Ahab," she says, completely serious. "Which is it?"

What do I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)