More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Only If?

Delivery

I continued to play the newest Fallout game, spending who knows how many hours just engaged in the game. All of the sudden, I heard my doorbell ring likely the food I had ordered.

"Here you go, you can keep the...change?" I asked, confused as I spot the small box on the ground. "What the hell?" I mutter as I take as risk and lightly tap the box with my foot, but see it isn't a bomb at least I don't think it is. I'm pretty sure I hadn't done any drunken online shopping lately, but the package was indeed addressed to me.

I take it inside and open it, inside is a handwritten note and a big red button like the Staples 'That Was Easy' one.

'When you press this button, you'll be transformed into the girl you've always known you could be.' the letter read and I let out a laugh. I bet this was just a prank from one of my close buddies from a Discord I'm in that knows I go on the Egg_IRL subreddit.

'What's the worst that could happen?' I thought an pressed the button which lit up for a bit and..... nothing. No sounds, no difference that could be felt. Nothing.

I got up to use the restroom and when I passed the mirror, I saw myself....I...

It worked. I gawked at this new me in amazement. My hair had grown a bit to shoulder length, I now had B or C cup breasts, and upon looking down my pajama pants I had a vagina with a neatly trimmed patch of pubes. I pinched myself just to make sure this wasn't a dream.

"Ouch!" I yelped in a higher pitched voice. It's really real. I'm finally a girl, I'm finally Casey West at last.

I went back to my phone to update my Facebook, only to find out that it's as if I had always been like this. My profile was already Casey West, all my pictures were me, but well as a girl. Same with my Twitter, ect. It's like I was always like this.

How Does Casey's New Life Go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)