More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

How Does Casey's New Life Go?

Better Than Ever

I must have spent hours browsing through Casey, no....my.... Facebook to see everything that had happened to her, or me rather. This would have to take some getting used to.

I was finally the woman I had literally dreamed of, but I had to focus for my old memories to shift over to these new ones. Had that button altered reality or could have shifted into some alternate timeline like the ending of Back to the Future?

I went browsing the internet and didn't find anything else had changed. The only alteration was that I was now Casey West. What I pieced together was that I had a fairly normal girly childhood, a tomboy phase in elementary school, an admittedly pretty cringey emo period in middle school that ended in early high school before I settled on my generally geeky self.

I started to experiment with girls in middle school after a sleepover and I had a handful of girlfriends by the end of high school. I was beginning to get a headache from my memories.... reformating so I peeked in the fridge for some food.

I was microwaving some leftover fried chicken when I got a call from someone named Val. "Hello?" I asked, still awestruck by my natural voice after having had to previously work on something not even half as good.

"I don't even get a 'good morning' message? Are you okay, babe?" She asked with a husky, but soft voice. That's right, I saw that I was with a girl named Valerie Lopez, apparently. "I'm sorry, it must have slipped my mind. How can I make it up to you?" I asked, a hint of flirtiness entered my voice as I began recalling memories of me and her together for close to a year.

"Well....it might brighten my day if I could come over there." She said, some flirtiness in her voice as well. "Of course." I smiled and the mental image of her beautiful face began materializing itself.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)