More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by SpiralFelix SpiralFelix

What gig does Mackenzie have today?

Decorating Santa's Village

"Oh Mackenzie, thank god you're here." Walt said, hanging up his phone. The sheer relief in his voice instantly made Mackenzie a little uneasy. "Daisy just quit on me and Michelle's got a flat tire, so it's just you and Olivia here right now."

"Great..." Mackenzie muttered, already knowing that this was not going to be an enjoyable day.

"I've decided to close Santa's Village to kids for the day," Walt said, carrying a large sign with 'NO CHILDREN ADMITTED TODAY' on it in hastily written letters.

"Wait, really?" Mackenzie perked up at this. "Does that mean we can just go home?"

"Of course not! I'm going to keep the place open as a demonstration for parents walking by. Hopefully they'll decide to come back with their kids on a day where we have enough staff to handle them."

Mackenzie sighed. A day off would have been nice.

"So Olivia's already on advertising duty and you can handle decorations. I'll take care of the sign and turning any angry parents away."

Mackenzie stifled a groan but nodded in acknowledgement before her boss scurried off to attend to the small line of waiting parents and children. She entered the small hut the staff used to store their things, only to find Ricky putting on his hat and gloves. Mackenzie tried to avoid him, plopping her purse on the bench next to her coworker's.

"Morning gorgeous." He said, stepping behind Mackenzie as she took off her coat.

Mackenzie stayed silent as she hung her coat on the nearby rack.

"Hey, hey..." He said, "Not even a hello for your favorite Santa? What happened to the holiday spirit?"

"Fuck off, Ricky." Mackenzie replied tersely, purposefully keeping her back to the creep as she adjusted her dress.

"Tsk, tsk!" Ricky waggled his finger as he exited the hut. "You've definitely been a naughty girl this year, sweet cheeks... I like that." He shot one final lustful smile over his shoulder as he departed.

Mackenzie flipped him off but refused to say anything else to him. She seriously couldn't wait to be done working with that asshole.

With her uniform set, Mackenzie headed out into the village and began setting up the remaining decorations for the day. Internally she was desperately hoping for an easy day. But realistically she knew that with the full chaos of the holidays upon them, there was no way she was making it through today without some kind of disaster occurring. If only Mackenzie had known what a nightmare she was in for that day, she'd have decided to quit right there on the spot. Because today was about to become one of the most embarrassing shifts of her life.

How did Mackenzie's shift start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)