More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Spioch Spioch

Choose the day!

Day 27: Once a princess always a princess [Gothification][Illustrated]

Keywords: Goth/Princess
Theme: Gothification, Illustrated
Triggers: , , Futa
POV: 3rd person; female

Content Warning. This story contains .

Samantha was the princess of the school. Unreachable by the commoners and always guarded by her posy. Perfect grades, perfect attendance, perfect family to back her up. With long luscious brown hair, hazel eyes, pink lips and ample chest she was also turning boy's heads every time she walked down the hall in her school uniform.

Samantha pre-transformation

Not everyone liked her for that though. Especially not Zara. A queen bee of her own right, with her own circle of followers. They were not cheerleaders though. They were goth girls who loved horoscopes, divinations and black magic.

Zara always had a bit of a underdog complex and a one sided rivalry with Samantha who's conventional beauty always garnered her more attention and favour both from boys and from teachers.

But the Halloween was coming, and with it the apogee of the dark magic. And Zara had a plan how to defeat Samantha once and for all!


"This was not the plan!" Jessica shouted at Zara.

"Relax. It's going to be fine!" Zara calmed her down. It was always part of the plan, it's just she didn't mention all the details to her followers. Especially not the part where she was planning to kidnap Samantha to be a sacrifice.

"Please. Let me go, let me go and I won't tell anyone!" naked Samantha pleaded. Initially she tried to fight back, and scream for help, but Zara made it abundantly clear she was not to do that.

"One more word from you and I'll gag you!" Zara barked back "Now put it on!" she said handing Samantha a black lacy baby-doll dress and a set of three clamps connected by a chain in the shape of Y.

"Please ... no" Samantha begged.

"You can put them on yourself or I'll put them on you, and I swear you'll regret that!" Zara threatened her once more, she wasn't exactly sure what would happen if she had to make good on her threats. She just counted on intimidation working ... and it did so far.

Samantha with the tears in her eyes put on the babydoll that left her big breasts exposed then with hesitation attached first clamp to her nipples and winced. "Third one goes on your clit!" Zara added, and Samantha again obeyed.

"Good girl. Do what I say and you'll be fine!" Zara said.

Samantha looked incredibly sexy. With the first magical symbol painted on her throat, chain adorning her body and baby-doll covering her she looked completely obscene.

Samantha with clamps

Zara's plan was working amazing so far. Camera was recording everything and so far Samantha looked like she was doing everything willingly.

"Now fuck the goat!" Zara commanded pointing at the large goat mascot sitting on a chair that was sporting a massive black dildo tied to it's hips.

"No!" Samantha finally broke and started to fight. It was just to much. She tried to escape but soon she was pinned down by three girls.

"Hold her down! I'll do it myself!" Zara screamed and grabbed the strap-on and put it on on herself. "Hold her hands!" she added pointing the tip of a dildo at Samantha's vagina and shoving it in.

Samantha wasn't exactly a virgin, but the dick was not that small either, so she screamed as it penetrated her. She screamed even more as the sigil on her neck started to burn, taking away her normal voice. She screamed as it disappeared and another one appeared instead above her cunt.

Her screams grew louder and louder until her final growl as she orgasm shattered all the records and full of magical knocked everyone out.

Samantha was the first one to wake up. In the dark of night she could see the sigil on her mound glow in the dark.

Sigil glowing

Stumbling around she found the light switch and saw the sigil disappear in the light. She looked around and saw three girls that kidnapped her still knocked out cold. Then she looked into the mirror.

In it she saw herself ... but different. Her lips previously pink lips coal black. Her light brown hair now raven black as well, here eyes were also incredibly dark. Even her pubic hair turned black! Babydoll and chain were gone somewhere, black stockings she was to put on yesterday were only thing left on her.

Samantha transformed

Not wanting to dwell to much over it she quickly grabbed some clothes that were laying around and before anyone could stop her she run away from that crazy house.

Several days later

She tried to report the to the police, but when she tried to go back and show them the house where it happened she couldn't find it. She had no proof, no DNA, no semen, and she seemed to be fine as well, no bruises. They did take the statement but they didn't seem to believe her.

Her body didn't turn back to normal either. Samantha discovered that she couldn't go back to her old looks. No paint would hold on her hair, and over days she discovered that the roots were also turned coal black. And there were other ... issues. Every night she'd have nightmares of lust and need. Every day it was getting harder to control herself.

People questioned her change but once a princess always a princess. She didn't loose her kingdom, in fact she caused a brief trend for dark make-up.

Zara's trio didn't show up to school for several days after the incident, and when they did it seemed like the group has disbanded. They would not hang out together. Zara especially became an outcast.

As such it was easy to ambush her.

"What did you do to me? Answer!" Samantha interrogated Zara in the closed empty classroom. Her friends standing guard outside.

"I don't know! I swear! The spell didn't work as expected!" she answered.

"What spell? Explain everything!" she followed up. And to her surprise Zara explained everything, the whole plan to take Samantha down, every single detail, how she found a dark magic book, how she didn't really believe in it, but thought she'll just release porn of Samantha and that will make her a queen and how it all went wrong.

"And?! What happened after I left?" Samantha was still shocked that Zara is so forthcoming and decided to drill further.

Then Zara told her, how she woke up horny, how she both Jessica and Kyleigh with her huge black dick, how they fled the house and could not find it again.

"You think you can lie to me?!" Samantha got angry.

"I can't lie to you! I swear!" Zara responded and the weird phrasing caught Samantha's attention.

"You can't lie to me?"

"I can't"

"... What else can't you do?" Samantha licked her lips "What else must you do?"

"I can't disobey you, and must fulfil all your wishes" Zara admitted.

"So if I told you to show me that big black cock you your friends with?"

"I would have to show you" a failed witch answered.

"Show me!" Princess ordered.

Her former rival stood up and pulled down her panties with a lots of effort, they seemed to be some kind of compression ones, and then she lifted her skirt exposing a huge black cock, about the size of a dildo she used to Samantha day before. Looking closer it was fused to her skin.

Samantha felt the burning on her crotch, sigil on her cunt pulsing. She pulled up her sweater and saw it becoming visible even in a broad daylight.

Sigil burning

"Harder! Fuck me harder!" Samantha screamed and Zara had but to obey. Panting and gasping for air, all of her muscles burning from the effort she put even more behind her thrusts. She will fuck her Mistress harder even if she were to die trying ...

[The End]

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)