More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Spioch Spioch

Choose the day!

Day 17: Full Body NFC [Body Control][Transformation]

Keywords: Digital/Abduction
Theme: Transformations
Triggers:
POV: 3rd person; female

Content Warning. This story contains some non consensual elements.

As a raising starlet of the certain streaming platform that shall not be named it certainly made sense for Justine to take interest when MagiTech™ Inc offered her $100 000 for the NFC of her body.

Chances like that don't come very often for twenty years old dropout who just discovered that you need to put an actual work into being a streaming star and frankly pretty girls without any particular talents that try to make it are dime a dozen.

She almost backed out once she heard about what she needed to do to make the NFC though... but she didn't (or there wouldn't be this story!)

So here she was, with her body completely shaven, standing in the futuristic 3D scanning studio with only a fluffy towel on.

"Please disrobe Miss" said the technician. She took the deep breath and did as asked, handing out the towel to him. Leaving her standing naked in the middle of the white space with lights pointed straight at her.

She had quite a nice figure, her feet were shapely and small, her legs toned and lean. Sometimes she wished she had thicker hips, but then to compensate she had a nice thigh gap. Average hips with a small dip, but a nice cut out at the waist. Breasts were her main source of pride. Perfect tear drop shape, perky and tight sitting high on her chest, c-cup - if you have to know.

She looked at the mirror, her face looked unnatural without the hair. Yes when they said "completely shaven" they did mean completely. Her hair she had made into a wig, brows will need to grow back.

She looked like a doll.

"You need to stand perfectly still for 30 seconds!" she heard the technician say and she assumed the pose. Hands far apart, legs spread one metre apart, chest pushed forward.


It took hours for the successful scan. She was shocked when they finally succeeded. Her hands were shaking from the effort and she was sweating enough that she had to take a shower at some point.

She dressed back up and put on the wig in the dressing room before heading out.

"That's all, money will be transferred shortly. You will also receive 10% off each sale. Thank you and good luck!" the manager said before leaving her be.

Sure enough money arrived days later and she almost jumped from joy.

It took another week for her to get a text "Your body has been sold! Congratulations!"

Well that was weirdly phrased for sure ... But another $25 000$ that came with it sure cheered her up.

Who bought her NFT?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)