More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Spioch Spioch

Choose the day!

Day 1: In the aftermath of the ambush, the former special forces soldier ends up as a ... [Body Horror, Transformation]

Keywords: Aftermath/Ambush
Main Theme: Body Horror, Transformation, Bad Ends
Triggers: Gore, Blood, , Brainwashing, Pregnancy
POV: 2nd person; Ambiguous

Content Warning! This story is a horror story.
It's going to end badly, and feature gore, blood, , , mind-, brain washing, and other bad stuff.
Still. I hope you'll enjoy!

Your team was setting up the ambush and getting on the positions. Recon said that the enemy was going to pass through the chasm out north, aiming to take the mountain pass and break the defence lines. So you move into forward positions hoping to ambush the expedition in their territory where they felt safe.

"Blue One. On position" you hear through the headset. "Blue Two. On position", "Blue Three ..."... reports come in through the wire.

You are late though. The path to the peak where you were about to set up explosives proved harder then expected. And you were starting to have a bad feeling. The obstacles seemed natural, but the frequency of them did not, and you were getting jittery.

"Blue Seven?" you hear in the radio. "On my way ... Almost there" you say.

"Hurry up dammit..." you hear your squad leader. You swallow your saliva and take a deep breath, jumping over another rock formation.

That's when all the hell breaks loose. Literally.

You hear the whizzing sound through the sky. You look up and see projectiles surrounded by a fiery halo falling down onto the ground. Right on your teams positions. Including one you were heading for. You manage to duck behind the cover you were trying to scale and survive the initial attack. Screams in your headset tell you at least one of your colleagues did manage to survive the magical attack.

For a second you wonder how the hell did some dark mage manage to throw the [Meteorite Fall] of this scale without the magdars catching the incantation before. You recover for a moment as the rubble falls, and hear your magdar start screaming like crazy.

"Now you decide to work, you worthless piece of shit?" you scream at it, only then to realise why it's screaming. You feel the disturbance in the air when portal opens. Dark matter reacts violently with matter forming the circle in the air with a loud sonic boom.

One of your team mates opens fire aiming at it and few of the first hell soldiers fall out of the hole dead, before one of the hounds jumps out. Zig-zagging through the field towards the shooter. It makes it to the cover, and with one springy jump clears the barrier and throws him down. Screams and howling fills the air.

More hell's soldiers pass through the portal, entering the battle field and you hide behind the rubble to hide from them. You check your rifle and consider emptying the magazine into the portal just like your colleague did. As you watch for the opportunity the portal flickers and for a moment it grows bigger before spewing out one last creature and collapsing with implosion and a second sonic boom that sends debris your way.

You look up from behind the cover to asses situation again. The last creature that crossed the portal was bigger then the rest of the hell's spawn. It was crouching and hunched over. Only when the portal closed it stood up and spread out it's wings. It was standing over two meters tall not counting bat-like wings which spanned almost six meters wide. It's skin ash grey, it was dressed in rich purple robe.

It too looked to grasp the situation, looking to the sides and judging the battlefield, then it stopped moving for a second as if listening for something.

You decide you're not going to make a dent in that thing. It certainly looked like a Hell's Lord. What the actual fuck?! What is this thing doing here? Why?

You run. You run and don't look back, you try to ignore the screams in your headset until they all quiet down, replaced by a high-pitched scream of the creature. With tears in your eyes you hit the jeep's door and jump in. You turn the key that luckily was left in the starter and floor it.

You almost make it to the road out when the meteorite falls behind your car, flipping it over. You're thrown outside and to the side. Landing between bodies of fiends that chased you. It seems that the hell's creature didn't hesitate to sacrifice it's own forces to catch you.

You are surprised to find that despite the extent of the accident you are left almost unscathed. You don't manage to recover before two imps jump onto you. One of the small humanoids bites your shoulder, luckily the thick material of the vest prevents the teeth from going in. You hear another scream piercing the air and the imps stop trashing, instead restraining you while the winged creature approaches you.

From up close you can see it's face. It's somewhat human-like, with exception of colour, spiky ears, and twisted horns in place of hair. It's eyes are burning with fire.

Visual reference for demoness

Winged creature approaches you and lets it's robe loose with a bright facsimile of the human smile. Robe separates and you can see it's breasts decorated with dark veins and charcoal black nipples. Between her breasts the rift of white energy crosses her skin and travels down her body, splitting it into two and ending at the gigantic dick. Thick like your arm, and about as long. It's tip placed almost reaching it's chest.

Pinned beneath the imps, and faced with this monster, fighting your way was out of the question. There was no telling it would've even worked against a demon this advanced.

"What do you want?" you asked. It must have wanted something. Otherwise you'd be as dead as rest of your squad.

It opens it's mouth and you hear it's extremely high pitched voice trying it's best to make human sounds. It leans down to you crouching, it's face reaching towards you. "Iii łiańt a kiiśś" it says and it's snake like tongue extends from between it's lips and runs around them.

You hesitate, regretting asking. You understand it's asking for a kiss, but why would you kiss such a monster? And why it's even asking? Having said that it's not like you really have a choice here. With the imps holding you in place and this creature clearly much stronger and more powerful than you, you nod. "Yeeesss. I will give you a kiss" you end up responding with hesitation, and pouting out for the kiss, trying to ignore the inhumanely gorgeous body of the creature. It's lustful breasts, it's gigantic dark cock.

As your lips meet for the kiss it's tongue slithers into your mouth despite you keeping it closed. It grabs your face with it's scaly hand, it's fingers pushing on your cheeks to your mouth open. It's tongue wraps around yours and pulls it forward. It's rough and coarse grabbing your tongue and making it impossible to get free, despite the instinct to try.

As your tongue gets pulled and enters it's mouth, the creature suddenly closes it's jaw. It's fangs piercing your tongue. Two points where they do start burning with unimaginable pain. Your tongues feels like it's burning before becoming completely numb. The echo of pain resonates in your brain as the creature grabs you into it's arms and gives you a hug. It's not a pleasant one though. You can feel the temperature raising and minutes later your clothes, your armour, all combust around you. Flames engulf your body, burning your flesh. Horrific unspeakable pain goes through your entire body.

You writhe in pain and scream as much as you can as the purple flames surround your body. You can feel your body melting away as the flames consume you. Your brain shuts down and you let the flames take you away...

What are you turned into?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)