More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fantasy Fantasy

Whose role do you take on?

David Walker – The only boy in an all-girls academy. (Fantasy) [Completed]

Note: This route focuses on the protagonist building a romantic harem. It'll be heavily focused on story and characters. There will be sex scenes, but don't expect one every two chapters. There are 11 girls that will form part of the harem. I also develop ther characters and their relationship with the main character throughout the story, so focus on girls shifts often. **My main aim is to create a feel-good story, so either don't expect much drama or expect it to be solved fairly quickly if there is.**

This story is now complete.


It’s been only a month and you think you’re ready to kill yourself. Ok, fine, that’s not true…

Give it one more week.

Your parents went overseas and your father, the influential man that he is, used his connections to get you into a prestigious private school that prepares high school graduates for college and university.

You get your own room that’s only a 10 minute walk away from school, you get top quality education and all the freedom a healthy 18 year-old young man could hope for. Pretty lucky, huh?

Yeah, no.

You got enrolled in Hayes Academy, an all-girls school, from the headmistress to the students to the janitors. At first you thought they had started accepting men and that you wouldn’t be alone. But alas, your father is just that good, because he managed to convince the headmistress to let only YOU in.

Hayes Academy is renowned for its quality education, so your father was adamant you go there, but MAN IS HE CLUELESS!

WHAT WAS HE THINKING!? He clearly wasn’t, because he didn’t see any of this coming. First off, and probably the least bad thing, the school doesn’t have a male dorm, so you were given a 10x12 old wooden shed as a room. You had to spend the better part of a week cleaning all the dust and making it a decent place to live. At least it’s been fitted with basic living stuff. A single bed and an old, rusted kitchenette take most of the space while the bathroom’s on the outside. There’s also an old wooden table you use as a desk, a flimsy plastic chair and a wooden shelf where all the stored sports equipment used to be. The concrete floor and the small holes in the wooden walls make the room constantly cold. Another nice little touch is how the only two windows have iron bars on the outside, giving your new home a delightful prison feel to it.

That’s fine. You’re used to a bit more luxury than this, but it has hot water and electricity, so you’ve made it work.

Both that and the classes are really the easy part. The REAL problem is your classmates.

And the headmistress.

And the janitors.

Basically every person in that school hates your guts. You don’t exaggerate when you think that. In your one month here, you’ve been insulted, threatened, laughed at, mocked and even spat on a couple of times. Those have mostly come from the students, but one threat came from the headmistress herself. Her exact words were:

“Break a single rule here and I’ll make sure you never have a roof over your head ever again.”

Your father has good friends.


Author's Note: If you're here, you're probably just starting to read the story and it's even more likely that this is your first contact with anything I've written, so let me apologize for the shameless plug.

I set up a patreon page for those that want to support me in my writing. Please, read as much as you like and consider if what I write is worthy of your support.

https://www.patreon.com/written_fantasy

What form does the Affection Multiplier take?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)