More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Fantasy Fantasy

What form does the Affection Multiplier take?

AMA Status Update [SPOILERS! Read only if you're caught up or don't care about spoilers]

Currently Available AMA Points:

500 Friendship points / 100 Love points / 250 Lust points

David Walker's Traits:

Social / Personal:

  • Great Host (20 pts): People you invite to your home feel comfortable and are very likely to have a good time.
  • No More Enemies (150): People can’t seem to hate you. Friendly interactions are even more effective on people with negative scores and red progress bars deplete slowly over time to a maximum score of zero (0).
  • Quick Reader (50 pts): With this trait, you’re able to read through texts and comprehend their content at higher speed.
  • Seldom Sleepy (110 pts): With this trait, four hours or so of sleep are more than enough for you to have a perfect rest and get you through the next 24 hours.
  • Polyglot (80): You start learning new languages at a very increased speed. Note (1): For this trait to have any effect, you must be exposed to the language is some way. The more you practice, the faster you learn. Note (2): You can specify a single langue you wish to learn faster, resulting in a lower point cost (30).

Romantic:

  • Normalized Polyamory (350 pts): Everyone accepts the fact that you have two or more romantic and/or sexual partners. Partners will not feel jealousy towards your pursuit of more relationships.

Sexual:

  • Great Kisser (10 pts): Your kisses give your partner small amounts of sexual pleasure.
  • Sex is Love (100): Positive sexual interactions are always taken as demonstrations of romantic affection. Positively received sexual interactions always improve a person’s love score.
  • Steadfast Lover (270 pts): Your sexual endurance improves dramatically. You’re able to keep going until your partner(s) is/are satisfied. You become capable of handling more than one partner at a time and you also recover your vitality much quicker.

Emma Campbell's Traits:

Social:

  • Seldom Sleepy (110 pts): With this trait, four hours or so of sleep are more than enough for you to have a perfect rest and get you through the next 24 hours.

Romantic:

  • Youth and love (100): So long as the person with this trait has a love score of over 60 with someone, their physical appearance will change very slowly over the years, allowing them to remain youthful for longer. Their health will also match their youthful appearance.

Sexual:

  • Cuckoldry (75): The person with this Trait becomes either a cuckold or a cuckquean. They enjoy and derive pleasure from watching their partner have sexual relationships with another person.
    *NOTE: The way I portray this trait is ONLY as the desire of a person to watch their lover having sex with someone else. Other connotations of the fetish, such as humiliation and heartbreak are not present in any way.*

Mia Owens' Traits:

Social:

  • Seldom Sleepy (110 pts): With this trait, four hours or so of sleep are more than enough for you to have a perfect rest and get you through the next 24 hours.

Romantic:

  • Youth and love (100): So long as the person with this trait has a love score of over 60 with someone, their physical appearance will change very slowly over the years, allowing them to remain youthful for longer. Their health will also match their youthful appearance.

?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)