More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Montmorency Montmorency

Whose role do you take on?

Darren Patel - A 24 year old recent college grad and veteran on vacation in Europe (Montmorency; Status of branch, hiatus))

Hey all! I am Montmorency, and I will be writing a story following Darren Patel, a 24 year old recently retired veteran and college grad on vacation in Europe trying to find himself and his friend(?) Victoria who he just met in Rome.

The story will follow the same straight single male/female harem arc, but will introduce missions as guides in the story to gamefy things as well as a store similar to Gfoxx2’s that runs on gems. Expect plenty of body modification and a few fantastical powers to come from there. There will also be an overarching plot with antagonists, but let’s get through part 1 first shall we?

(Well, this is interesting... ok gang, we’ve got another new writer who looks like he’ll be fun. Lay back and enjoy the ride! ~W)

The view was absolutely fantastic. Not only were there gorgeous mountains, a picturesque valley and clear blue skies; there was also the perfect behind of Vic tightly wrapped in the miracle material of yoga pants right in front of you. You didn’t feel guilty staring as you were last in the group of twelve so no one would notice you staring. You also felt that it was part of your compensation for volunteering to carry the packs of some of the less fit members; years of footslogging and bushwhacking with the infantry left you used to carrying much more weight at a faster pace, so this was an easy choice to garner favour with the group. And lastly you didn’t feel guilty because you were (kinda?) seeing each other - you had met in Rome a week into your post-graduation backpacking tour and had fooled around a bit before deciding to join a Renegade Tours escapade into the Swiss Alps. The question of what you were was still in the air, as was moving past 1st base. Hopefully the views get her in the mood to go further with you. You weren’t worried either way. It was too early to have real feelings for her, and you lucked out because the group consisted of all women except for the classic bro tour guide and two guys who struck you as possibly gay. Even luckier, the tour guy seemed to have already picked his favourite so the rest seemed available.

This trip was supposed to be a chance to reverse the curse of joining the military at eighteen. You spent six years in the infantry, taking the time to do your bachelor’s between deployments and postings. Joining was supposed to be a way to get off the streets, but you had sacrificed other areas of development. Daily interactions with men had left you with next to no time with women, and pairing work with school had robbed you of the classic college experience. People think army guys get laid all the time, but the reality is the only success they get is drunk hook-ups with townies near bases. Nothing that interested you. Here you were, a twenty-four year old virgin, hoping that an isolated getaway with gorgeous views would change your luck.

Speaking of views, your eyes drift to either side of Vic. The two sisters from New York. They had fallen back to talk to your friend. You barely had the chance to talk to them before, but had certainly noticed them. A blonde and a brunette; where Vic was petite and cute, these women were full-figured goddesses with curves in all the right places. With each step you think you could see the jiggle in their thighs. If it wasn’t for the backpacks you swear you’d be able to see their chests from behind. You sigh. Hiking with a half chub isn’t easy. You adjusted the extra weight you were carrying. Two smaller backpacks and an even smaller package that you carried in your hands. Looking down at the package, you read the label for the first time.

“Congrats Darren! This is a special gift. Open it with Victoria once you’re both alone”.

How do you react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)