More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Montmorency Montmorency

How do you react?

What the fuck!?

You think back to when you volunteered to pick up the extra bags. The two backpacks belonged to people you hadn’t talked to, and the package had been laying underneath it. How did it get there? How was it already addressed to you?

Victoria. That made some sense! You smile and look back up to her. Vic was a sweet girl, maybe this was her way of stepping things up with you. You praised your luck that you had managed to find such a great girl so quickly. She was already shaping up to be perfect for you.

Curiosity got the better of you, and you tried to guess what was in it. Lingerie? Sexy, but why would she address it to you then? There isn’t lingerie for dudes is there? Your lack of experience left you with more questions than answers. Shaking the box slightly you hear a single solid object rattle around. Maybe a sex toy? Seemed like a big jump from just kissing. What on earth could it possibly be? A flash of red hair to the right of you makes you jump.

“What do you have there Darren?” Vic says, smiling.

“Thanks” you say, smiling back.

“...what are you talking about?”

“...”

“I have no idea what’s going on, tell me!” she says, laughing. Between her beautiful smile, bouncing hair and the great background you decide to take a mental snapshot of the perfect moment. The weight of the object in your hands pulls you back to reality.

“Didn’t you get me this? It has both our names on it” you ask, handing the package over to her. Vic makes the cutest pouty face at the object as she reads with the same confusion you had. She shakes it too before you notice her eyes jumping in realization. She kisses you on the cheek and hands it back. You blush, feeling her breasts press against your arm.

“It’s not from me but I have an idea! Go ahead, open it!”

“It says to do it alone together…” you say, not realizing the double entendre.

Vic laughs, and then silently gestures widely to the 20 feet gap between you two and the rest of the group, the chalets up ahead and then to the wide open field around you. You laugh and cut the tape with your pocket knife.

What’s inside?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)