More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kin1041 kin1041

What's the game?

Dares in a Hat (Hidden Agenda route)

Sarah had brought out a big bowl of punch and set it on the coffee table in the living room.

"Seeing as how none of us are ready to leave yet I might as well bring out more refreshments," Sarah stated as she poured herself a cup.

"Alright!" Matt said as he and Tom decided to make themselves a cup. You decided to grab a cup as well and eventually Miranda and Nicole grabbed one too. The second you took a sip you could tell that something was... off... You weren't sure why but you could just feel it. You were confused about the feeling but weren't particularly worried, you were among friends, what's the worst that could happen?

"So!" Sarah exclaimed. "How about we play a game?"

"What kind of game?" Miranda asked, sipping her punch.

"Dares in a hat!" Sarah exclaimed. "Like truth or dare but with just dares. It's supposed to work by putting a bunch of dares in a hat and forcing the others to do them. Instead, how about we each put our names in a hat and then draw them. Then you can dare the person you drew to do anything."

"Anything?" Tom asked with a grin. That should've tipped you off he had some very bad ideas for dares but for some reason your brain didn't raise any red flags.

"Anything," Sarah repeated. "And to make things interesting, if you refuse someone's dare three times then you have to be that person's for the rest of the night."

"Just the night?" Tom asked. "How about instead the person has to be the askers for the rest of the week?"

"I'm down with that," Matt replied. "Puts some real stakes on the game!"

"Well if we're all in agreement we start right now," Sarah turned to Nicole and Miranda who simply nodded there heads as they drank punch. Again something you should've taken as odd. Nicole was a cautious girl, you didn't think that she'd be okay with the possibility of being someone's for the week. You mentally shrug that thought away though, she probably thinks it won't be so bad because she's friends with all her possible owners.

Sarah ran into the kitchen and came back with a plastic bowl, paper, a marker, and scissors. She made five slips with our names on it for each person and then put them all in the bowl. She shook up the bowl to mix up the names and then put it down in the circle we all formed. In order the circle was Sarah, Tom, Nicole, you, Miranda, and Matt.

"I'll draw first to see who goes first, okay?" Sarah stated, gaining nods from everyone. She took out a piece of paper and read the name aloud.

Who goes first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)