More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dragongurl Dragongurl

What and who are you, morsel?

Daisy, the Conqueror (Bunnygirl)

"Perhaps you're more than prey..."

You wake up in your home, your sister sleeping at your side and y'alls five daughters tangled together in their own bed. You live in a hole in the ground near the Ashsky mountain ranges, home to various dragonesses. You slide out of bed, careful not to wake your sister, Angel, and stretch the sleep away, observing yourself in a mirror. Mocha skin and fur and black hair like your mother and sister and the rest of your extended family. However, you did have a couple features that made you stand out, for starters…

You are HUGE compared to other bunnygirls. The average height is 4-5ft, with a lith build til they become a milf, gaining a more voluptuous body. You are over 6ft with large, athletic muscles that accented your curves perfectly, making you look like some war goddess. And then there's your dick. Obviously much larger than average like the rest of you with veins showing off on the large girth. Your body started developing this way right before adolescents, and when you questioned your mother about your body, she said it might be because of your other mother, a mighty dragoness.

Apparently your mother lost her virginity to a dragoness who interrupted your grandmother teaching her sex during her adolescents. However the old futas say you're the product of your mother being impregnated by your grandmother fucking her shortly after the dragoness leaving. But your grandmother backs your mother's claim so you roll with the idea you're half dragoness.

It also explains why you have bright amber eyes instead of the doey brown ones like the rest of the family.

But enough reminiscing, its time to start the day by taking care of your rock hard morning wood.

How will you accomplish this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)