More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SwampThing SwampThing

Where to first?

Create a Character

CREATE A CHARACTER

These character titles are just suggestions, feel free to make up your own. Start by choosing a stat profile:

  1. Private School Teacher: Hard -1, Hot +1, Cool +1, Control -1
  2. Beast: Hard +1, Hot -1, Cool +1, Control -1
  3. Master: Hard +1, Hot -1, Cool -1, Control +1
  4. Boyfriend: Hard +1, Hot +1, Cool -1, Control -1
  5. Hospital Patient: Hard -1, Hot -1, Cool +1, Control +1
  6. Strip Club Customer: Hard -1, Hot +1, Cool -1, Control +1
  7. Stalker: Hard -1, Hot -1, Cool +3, Control -1 (thanks to Gingoguy)
  8. The New Kid: Hard -1, Hot+3, Cool -3, Control -1 (thanks to Zingiber)

Add +1 to any one stat. Then choose any two character moves:

CHARACTER MOVES

Always Hard: You are always hard. As soon as you cum, you are ready to fuck again.

Ass-Licking: When a girl licks out another girl's asshole (because you told her to, or her to, or she begged you), hold 1. You can spend your hold to; fuck either girl as though she begged for it / or take +1 hard to or fuck either girl.

Ass to Mouth: When you fuck her in the ass, and you don't cum, hold 1. You can spend your hold to; have her suck your cock as though she begged for it / or take +1 control for her to suck your cock, or to cum on her face.

Blowjob: When she sucks your cock, and you don't cum, take +1 against any other girls in the scene.

Charming: +1 hot (max +3).

Cool as Fuck: +1 cool (max +3).

Cunt-Licking: When a girl eats another girl (because you told her to, or her to), roll+cool. On a 10+, she cums and you mark XP. On a 7-9 she gets hot and wet. Take +1 forward against her.

Eat Pussy: You can fuck her with hot. You don't cum.

Fucking Huge: +1 hard (max +3).

Girls Kiss Girls: When two (or more) girls make out (because you told them to, or them to, or they begged you), take +1 on any rolls against them.

Group Sex: When rolling against 2 girls, roll as normal. When rolling against 3+ girls, roll at -1.

: The first time you get sweet xp off a family member (by making her cum or making her swallow your cum), or from making a girl get incestuous with her own family (with the Cunt-Licking move), you get +1 xp. Every time you get a new family member in on the action (yours or hers) you get +1 xp.

Iron Will: +1 control (max +3).

Kama Sutra: When you fuck her, describe what position you are using. Every time you fuck her after the first time, if you use a new position, take +1.

Lap Dance: When she gives you a lap dance, roll+control.
On a 10+, choose all 3. On a 7-9, choose 2.
/She grinds herself all over you.
/She strips for you.
/She loves it.

Lesbian: When you tell or girls to touch, kiss, or fuck each other, take +1 hot or hard to make them do it.

Mastery: When you fuck her and she cums, take +1 hot forward.

Mind Control: You can her with hot.

Multiple Orgasms: When you fuck her, you can choose "she cums" multiple times, and gain xp for each time she cums.

OMG: The first time she sees your cock, she has to suck it as though she begged for it.

Please No: You can make her beg with hard.

Savage: You can get out of trouble with hard.

Super Power: You have a specific super power (flight, invisibilty, shape-shifting, etc.). Choose one. Your power has no mechanical effect on your stats or moves, but you can include it in your narration.

Sexy Outfit: When you describe her outfit, roll +cool.
On a 10+, hold 3. On a 7-9, hold 1.
You can spend your hold to describe specific details of her sexy outfit, or make her strip out of it.

Sisters: When you meet a new girl, you can choose to meet two sisters, or to introduce the sister of an existing girl.

Submissive: Pick one girl who is devoted to you. Add +1 to all rolls against this girl.

Tease: You can make her beg with control.

Touch Yourself: When you tell her to touch herself, or she begs to touch herself, roll+cool.
On a 10+ she cums, mark XP.
On a 7-9, she makes herself hot and wet. Take +1 forward against her.

Training: When she dominates, disciplines, or trains another girl for you, roll +control. On a 10+, both; On a 7-9, choose one. /Take +1 ongoing against the trainee girl until you next get sweet XP off her. /The next time you get sweet XP off the trainee girl, you get +1 XP

Truth: When you ask her about other girls, roll+cool. Take +1 forward to act on her answers. On a 10+, choose 3. On a 7-9, choose one.
/She names another girl she wants to fuck.
/She names another girl she is fucking.
/She names another girl she wants to watch you fuck.
/She names another girl she loves.
/She names another girl she hates.

Watch her dance: When you are watching a girl dance, strip or shower, take +1 against any other girls in the scene.

Whip it Out: When you stroke your own cock in front of her, or while you are watching her, roll+control. On a 10+, choose one (as though she begged for it):

/She sucks your cock (only if she is watching you).
/She touches herself.
/She strips, showers, changes outfits, or dances.
/She kisses, touches, licks or fucks another girl (only if you rolled for both girls)
On a 7-9, choose one:
/She watches you, fascinated and turned on.
/She doesn't notice you.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)