More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Baumwoll Baumwoll

What happens in John's life?

Cousin's birthday

Today was my cousin Anne's 18th birthday. Since she, her parents and her younger sister didn't live far away, my whole family decided that we should all go there to celebrate, just like we did when we were younger. I personally wasn't too fond of that idea, since spending time with most of my relatives can be rather exhausting and annoying. Everyone wants to know what you are up to and how it's going and every little detail of your life. But arguing with my mother about this would be pointless and she would hold it against me forever if I didn't come with them.

At least I could drive there alone with my car, so I had the possibility to leave earlier than mom would. Just quickly say hello to everyone, give Anne her present (flowers and a nice birthday card with some money), eat cake and maybe dinner, then leave. That was the plan.

When I arrived, only a few of my relatives were already there. My mom and sister arrived shortly after me and we went together up to the door to ring the bell. The door opened and my cousin greeted us all. She was rather tall, almost as tall as me and had brown hair reaching just over her shoulders. One of her hobbies was boxing, so she was quite fit, not overly muscular, but in good shape. I let my mom and sister enter first, then went to give my cousin her present.

"Aww, thanks, John! These are beautiful." She seemed to really like the flowers, lucky pick by me.

How should I greet her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)