More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by daciasdesire daciasdesire

Who is it?

Countries I've Been In (Cast and Characters List)

Asia.

China.

Dr. Candace Xi. Augmented Emergency Room doctor. Graduated a couple of years ahead of Piya. Once having an affair with her professor. Has an amazing set of very talented hands, very useful in collecting samples.

Hong Kong.

皇后 燕公 (Huanghou Yangong) – Short and plump with unfiltered sex appeal, Yangong is a chubby-chasers dream. Not interested in guys that are after her because of her race alone as I found out. Willing to perhaps be more lenient for someone who can speak proper Mandarin. Still very much a mystery.

Japan.

Akiri. Cyber Goth who always dresses in futuristic clothes, neons and circuitry. Likely just stepped out of a cyberpunk movie with black hair with blue highlights, hazel eyes and sometimes voice modulation. Willing to present herself to a new master to dominate if she judges them worthy. Possible lesbian relationship with Mariko (alternate).

Mariko. Tall, statuesque, Rockabilly chick that has a bad news boyfriend that runs in a Kaminari Zoku biker gang. Rumored lesbian lover to Akiri.

Malaysia.

Dana. Half Malaysian, half Scottish. 5 foot 5 with a great booty and wonderful perky tits recently pierced. Often dressed in ass-hugging jeans and a singlet. Has a collection of roughly half a dozen tattoos. Ongoing friends-with-benefits arrangement with me. Likes a lift home at the end of the night and to scratch each other’s backs afterwards.

The Philippines.

Flora. Not quite 5-foot Pinoy. Loves family, food and f….. Affectionate little MILF with two small children. Has to fit in our dates around her family life. Only occasionally able to get out and visit The Loft.

Singapore.

Meilin. Dyed blonde party girl. Had been coming to The Loft under her sister Gemma's false ID. Just turned 18. From a very well to do Singaporean family. Always surrounded by a group of male followers but likes to misbehave with white guys. Owes me payback for getting away with sneaking inside The Loft underage.

Thailand.

Aor. Golden skinned and golden hair, gossipy, Goddess. Oldest of the group by a year. Mother to baby Nuk. Short and curvy with fake breasts, Aor is the social glue in amongst the Thai ladies. Loves to know everyone's business while getting up to some funny business of her own after catching her husband cheating on her with a younger women.

Dawn. Big breasted teenager with a rampant sex drive but not the brains to match. Best friends with Lawan. Talks a huge game sexually but without the actions to back it up. Don't get caught alone with her.

Fantasia. Nicknamed Fang. Sweet girl who goes to school with Dawn and Lawan at St Magdalene's School for Girls

Fon. Last of the girls in her school year to turn 18. Friends with Dawn and Lawan.

Lawan. Sweet little Lala. Has the most innocent of characters but full of a wonder to experience life. Often teased for not understanding what people are talking about, don't mistake innocence for stupidity. Surprising pierced nipples, wants to give her V-card to a very special guy in her life. Unexpectedly talented video editor. Best friends with Dawn and younger sister to Piya.

Lini Long. Bit of a mean girl. Misbehaves at school causing friction with her teacher Miss Yui. Can be spiteful towards Lawan.

Piya. Incredibly talented scientific mind. Moments away from graduating and certain to have a very successful career. Is driven for very personal reasons. Tall and lean. Older sister to Lawan but mother to the entire group of Thai girls, she is the fiercely protestive mother lion. Dated the completely wrong guy for far too long while harboring a crush on me who she teased mercilessly. Our sexual tension eventually exploding.

Yui. Energized pocket rocket! Super fit with cardio for days. A Science teacher at St Magdalene's as well as the cross country coach. Best friends and free spirited lover with Piya. Attacking life with 110% effort. Wanting to fulfil her every hopes, wish and dreams and wants my help to do it.

Vietnam

Min. Gorgeous and unpredictable. Acts like the good Asian daughter to her parents but is anything but. Best friends with Maddie but that didn't stop her sleep with her boyfriend when we were dating. Has eyes on me again it seems and determined to get what she wants, no matter what. Not to be said no to!.

North America.

The United States.

Larissa. Cute and gorgeous Hapa; Half Asian, half Caucasian. Slim up top with booty for days. Larissa is a promiscuous wildcat who can be very easily propositioned after she's had a few drinks. Has a sexual appetite that can take more than one person to sate, male or female.

Europe.

Spain.

Maddie. Tall and dark brunette beauty. We dated previously but were better friends than lovers. Still has an attraction to me and could interested in a bit of ex-sex.

Africa.

South Africa.

Jessica. White South African girl with gorgeous platinum blonde hair and pale green eyes. Friends with Larissa but knows what she's like. Down to earth veterinary assistant who loves animals and is on a gap year in Australia from England.

The Australians!

Holly. Beautiful blonde barmaid at The Loft. Seemingly the perfect girl that I stuffed it up with. We both devolved feelings for each other but thought we were just in it for the sex. Neither knew how the other felt and it got messy and complicated. Holly rebounded into the arms of Jessica after we split. Still misses men intensely sometimes.

Jessica. Half Aussie, Half Thai. Gold star lesbian. Welcomed Holly into her arms and her bed after I screwed her over. Doesn't really trust me around Holly. Works at The Loft as a barmaid and manager too.

Becky. Fitness model from Sydney, with her unique look of a buzzed hair cut, tanned Scandinavian tight skin and maybe a single ounce of body fat she's impossible to ignore. She has found her way into my life in such an unique and uncanny ways it's hard not marvel, harder not to stare. She has really taken to Yui and Piya but is clearly doing her own thing, for her own reasons.

Is there anyone I missed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)