More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What do you do?

Continue listening

"To recap things so far," Charles exclaims with a smile, "You can pick two things, and these two things will become social norms. The world will change so that what you pick will be casually accepted, as if it's always been the case. You can pick just about anything, from defined fetishes to physical ideas like bottomlessness and toplessness. You can go further and use one of your items to change minds or behavior to your liking. The rule is that if an item you choose is not concretely defined, it cannot affect everyone. You can't fuck any woman as you please; you can either fuck all girls in a set age group like 18 to 30, or all girls in a defined race, like Hispanic women or European women. You can go further and say only blondes, only brunettes, or other specifics like that. If you specify a group like that, you can do whatever you want with their bodies. If you do choose something which is concretely defined, such as foot fetishism or mouths, then it can affect every single woman, but that's all you can do with them. Of course, if you select foot fetishism AND mouths as your two separate items, then you would be able acts involving both of those fields with any woman. Get creative, yeah?"

"What I have not mentioned so far is the free item you get: public. It wouldn't be much of a social norm if it wasn't normal for it to be seen in public, no? So, in reality, you're choosing two items to apply to an exhibitionist casual fantasy. Lucky you, John. Men will surely be jealous of you...or will they?"

"You see, John, there's two more conditional modifiers that you can fine-tune to your liking," Charles continues. "The first is whether or not the items you choose and their status as casually accepted social norms apply to only you. If you want, you can be a greedy little goblin and have it so that only you can do whatever you outline. Or, if the sight of ladies being used by several men they don't know everywhere they go is something that tickles your fancy, you can make it so that these new societal norms you set apply to all guys. We'll label these choices 1A and 1B; the former is you taking up the life of a self-absorbed asshole who doesn't know how to share and the latter is you blessing the men of the world with the freedom to enjoy whatever you end up deciding on."

"Of course, that choice is relevant only to things that involve you initiating action," Charles clarifies. "If you wanted to pick something like women masturbating to be perfectly normal, that obviously involves them doing work themselves. However, I'm sure you'd want to help them, because sitting there and watching it happen isn't nearly as much fun as taking part yourself, right? So, for things like that, you've got 1C and 1D. 1C means that, using the masturbation scenario, girls won't interact with other girls. 1D means that they will."

"If that sounds complicated—which I'm assuming it does, given the weird look on your face—just think about it like this: let's say your ideal world involves fucking Asian women while other women ages 18 to 35 touch themselves in public. Fucking a woman doesn't involve much on her part in a world where it's normal; you'd just walk up and do your thing, right? For something like that, you'd pick 1A or 1B, to determine if it's just you that gets the goods or if you're feeling generous for all guys. For your second item of women touching themselves, 1C means that they'll masturbate by themselves and 1D means that girls just might help each other out. Now, in both of these scenarios, since there's a physical action, you're obviously going to want to take part, so you would then apply 1A or 1B, depending on if you want to see random old guys helping girls get one off."

"So, to summarize that, your world selection in that example would like something like this..."

[Free Use: Asians (1A), Female Masturbation Ages 18-35 (1D+1B)]

"...make sense? That means that only you have the right to do whatever you like with any Asian woman you see fit, and when it comes to girls masturbating in public, they'll help each other and other guys will help out. Of course, if you just want to see girls touching themselves everywhere they go, you don't need to add 1A or 1B to that kind of that. You would just leave it at 1C or 1D."

"Again, these four modifiers only apply to things that involve physical action. If you use one of your two allowed items to make women be naked everywhere they go, there's no modifier involved for that. For example..."

[Free Use: Asians (1B), Female Nudity]

"...in that world, Asian women will be used freely by you and every other guy, and on top of that, all women period will be nude. That's all you need to remember: 1A and 1B for just your involvement or other men taking part, 1C and 1D for women involving only themselves and doing things with one another, and 1A or 1B combined with 1C or 1D if you want you or other guys to join in on whatever they're doing to each other. It's really not that complicated, yeah?"

Charles takes a deep breath followed by a swig of his tea, smacking his lips lightly. "Right, so we've got that down. Moving on, then..."

There's more...?

"The second set of modifiers are a measure of exactly how casual you want things. This comes in three levels—your first option is for the items you pick to be akin to breathing and blinking. They'll be so normal that women and won't even think about what you or others are doing to them and viewers or bystanders won't give it a second glance. If you were to try and talk to someone about it, they likely wouldn't have much to say about the subject. If someone asked you about your breathing habits, you wouldn't know what to say, right? You don't think when you breathe, you don't think about your breathing. It's automatic. It's so built into your daily routine that you're hardly ever even aware of it. That's the idea for this setting. People will barely acknowledge what you do. They might even be so used to it that they wouldn't even be aware of what's going on and would forget it's happening, much like how people can tend to forget that their heart is constantly beating. If you've got another change, like the bottomlessness example from before, that'll hardly ever be spoken of, either."

"The next option is for a basic sort of acknowledgement. Think of it as small talk of sorts. You could inquire a woman about the activities she's engaged in and she might have a little bit to say about it, or a lot. Everyone's different, after all. People around watching things happen might give it a second glance, or they might look at it because they've got nowhere else to put their eyes, but they won't think much of it. Think of this option as the weather. You don't usually pay much attention to the weather, right? You look at the sky in boredom, and you'll realize that there are clouds, but you'll only ever really notice it and talk about it with others when something like a storm is going on, or if it's especially nice one day. Taking something like bottomlessness into effect again, you might hear talk regarding such a thing, but it's likely to brief and to the point. Acknowledged and respected, but nothing full-circle."

"Now, as you could probably guess, the third option here is for full-on involvement. If it's how you want it, we can make it so that the women get involved in your acts. Maybe your fantasy involves fucking a girl in the middle of a restaurant and her going head over heels over you but everyone else is treating it like an everyday occurrence. Perhaps you're looking for girls who are eager to do whatever norm you set and actively involve themselves in the activity, but everyone else finds nothing too interesting about it, aside from maybe a few people who might be talking about it. As I mentioned earlier, if that's the sort of casual fetishism you want, that's no problem. Continuing our example of bottomlessness again, with this option, such a thing would be something like a fashion of sorts. Girls would talk about it a lot. You know, silly womanly things like accessorizing their bare buttocks...that sort of stuff. Another example is if you picked the cum drinking idea from earlier. If you selected that with this modifier, you're likely to hear girls talking about how much they enjoy or maybe don't enjoy the cum they drink. Remember, though, just because you select this or any other of these three doesn't mean everyone's gonna act as they outline. It'll just be the general majority. You might still end up with a few people who break societal norms, just like in the normal world. Now, these three modifiers will be 2A, 2B, and 2C, in the order that I've described them."

"I know that's a lot to take in, and I do apologize about that, mate," Charles sincerely admits after a short pause to catch his breath. "But that's how it is. You're gonna pick two items, tweak them with your preferred societal modifiers, and off you go to enjoy your world. I know you're probably wondering why we're doing this kind of thing for you and whether or not I'm telling the truth or setting you up for some hilarious prank. All I can ask is that you trust the doctor. He's a nice guy, really."

With another breath, Charles stands up from his chair and looks to you as he takes a few steps away. "I'll give you some time to think. I don't know what you're into, but if you're like most hormone-driven guys, I'm sure you've got more fetishes than I could bother shaking a stick at. Or maybe you want to use this opportunity to explore something new? The choices are endless, John. However, endless as they may be, you've got to get your brain and come to four decisions: your one or two items, but I'd use both to be smart, whether or not this change applies only to you or if you're gonna be a nice guy and make every man on the planet a happy fellow, and just how casual you want it all to be. You can mix and match things however you like. I've got some business to handle, so go ahead and think, yeah?"

Snapping his fingers, Charles turns around and walks off behind some crates as two suited men appear from the side, standing by his chair and looking at nothing in particular. No doubt, they're here to keep watch over you in case you try anything crazy.

What a proposal to take in, though...while you've still got no idea if any of this is true, it seems that giving him an answer of some sort will at least get you out of here, so there's that. Even if this is all just a prank, you can at least give him a hasty answer so you can go back home.

Would that be smart, though? Do you really want to give him a nonsense answer just for the sake of leaving? What if, by some strange chance, this is actually true? You're not sure how, but perhaps this "doctor" really is ready to change society and reality as a whole for some experiment. If so, you would be wasting the opportunity of a lifetime. At the very least, coming to a decision about what you want your world to be like won't hurt. Even if it's all a lie, at least you'd be home safely.

Taking a light breath of your own, your mind begins to ruminate on how you want to alter the world. What interests you? What sort of things would you want to see become casually accepted? Charles' explanation runs through your head again and again—two items, and two societal modifiers. There are limitations, but there are also workarounds. The two items can be literally anything you can think of, from something as worthless to women only wearing blue clothing to something as exciting as women always having cum on their face. The possibilities are endless.

...hmm...


"Not to be rude, but you really need an hour to think about this, lad?"

Jolted out of your state of deep thought by a familiar accent, you find yourself at attention, looking at Charles who is now seated in front of you again. He's slowly sipping more of his tea, visibly enjoying every drop of it with a relaxed smile on his mouth.

"I'm a patient man, or at least I like to think I am," he admits with a slow nod, "so I've got no problem with you taking your time for this. Just worried that you'll never make up your mind at this rate."
Well, with so many things to consider and only one or two to choose from in the end, you would like to believe that your lengthy decision-making process is justified. However, you've thought about it long enough for now. You know what you want and you're ready to find out if Charles and this doctor he's working with are legitimate or if you've fallen for some overly intricate ruse.

"You're set, are you?" Charles asks with a grin, leaning forward in his chair. "Alright, mate. Let's hear it. Two items, your 1A/B/C/D societal modifiers, and your 2A, 2B, or 2C behavioral modifier. What's your combination? If you need to ask me any questions before hand, feel free to. You don't want to screw this up, understand?"

You give the attentive Charles a firm nod and begin to explain...

How will you construct your reality?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)