More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by LLation LLation

How will you construct your reality?

[Daily Hypnotic Trance: Mothers (1D, 2B); Post-Hypnotic Suggestion Implantation (1A)]

“Huh,” Charles raises his eyebrows at your request. “So just to be clear, you want a world where women who have given birth or have adopted children randomly fall into a hypnotic trance for five minutes at least once a day. And selfish bastard that you are, you want to be the only one who can implant irresistible post-hypnotic suggestions into the wide-open minds of any entranced MILF that you come across. Is that correct?”

You shrug off the offhanded insult and nod. You'd never been much ashamed of your kinks and you weren't about to start now.

“Yeah, that’s about the gist of it.”

Charles’ golden eyes seem to glow for a moment. He smirks at you deviously.

“Splendid! Have fantasies about controlling curvy, nurturing older women, do we?”

“Um… yeah, I guess so,” you say.

“Well I can’t really fault you for that, John,” he claps his hands together. “Now that we’ve got the foundations of your world squared away we just need to know how you want the changes to be acknowledged or spoken about by the general public, if at all.”

You hadn’t thought too long and hard about that, but if you had to make a choice…

“I think it’d be best if it were treated as something that was normal that society kind of molded itself around. It’d really suck if someone fell into a trance at the wheel and caused a car accident.”

“Ah, there’s the rub.” Charles smiles at you. “Not to worry. The doctor looks kindly on those who put some thought into their requests. How about this: in your new world, mothers will randomly fall into a hypnotic trance once per day, but at a time that does not present any danger to them. For example, mothers who happen to be pilots won’t fall into a hypnotic trance while they are flying an aircraft, but as soon as they land and are no longer in any danger they may fall into a trance at any moment if they haven't already that day. Everyone in society will be aware that mothers happen to fall into a trance at least once a day and will acknowledge when it happens if they happen to witness it. So a 1D, 2B modifier when all is said and done. How does that sound?”

“I think that sounds good,” you reply, not finding fault in anything Charles has proposed. Your heart skips a beat with anticipation.

“Excellent,” Charles says. He pulls out a strange-looking phone from his pocket and begins pressing a few keys.

He turns and begins to walk, gesturing at you to follow him.

You end up in front of a tunnel that seems to extend endlessly into the distance.

“Take a moment to imagine where you want to be and start walking. The tunnel will take you where you want to go.”

“Uh…” you raise your eyebrows at the man.

He smiles at you sympathetically and you get the feeling that he’s seen this reaction hundreds, perhaps thousands of times before.

“Don’t think too hard, lad. Just start walking and imagine where you want to end up and it will be so. It could be your home, college, workplace. Anywhere you want, really.”

Nodding at the man, you turn and to begin to walk towards the tunnel and a world full of delicious hypnotized MILFs waiting for you to reprogram them…

Where do you end up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)