More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by THOMAShARRISON THOMAShARRISON

How will you construct your reality?

[ is Accepted (1B+1D), Full Nudity (2B), 2B]

You explain your ideal world to an inquisitive Charles, his golden eyes gleaming, with a small laugh and a nod as you finish speaking.

"Honestly, I never thought you'd be into that," he says. "Have daddy and mommy issues, do you?"

You turn a little red in embarrassment. "A couple of hot sisters actually..."

Charles laughs again and dismissively waves with his hand. "I already knew that. I'm not judging you, mate. If that's what you want, then that's what you'll get." He shifts in his chair, taking a more comfortable position, then says "So let me get this straight. You want a world where family members commonly commit with each other, and where society deems it an acceptable relationship, on par with all others... Plus, y’know, everybody is naked. You want everyone to be completely naked, though, huh? Man and woman alike? I guess since you specified an age rather than something like cup size, then men would be included in the whole thing. Never pegged you for a fence-sitter... But hey, it's not my world, you odd little pervert. Also, you do realize that having all over the place means that not only will there be women with men and women with women, but also men with men, right? As in, between brothers, and between a father and his son? I'm only asking because I was under the impression that you weren't into guys."

You hadn't thought about that. Yes, you're only into women... But there’s something about completely excluding gay relationships from this change that makes your stomach go into knots. Also, being naked turns you on, so why not include men?

At this point, you're not even surprised that he took advantage of that choice to make fun of you.

"In any case, potential maybe-or-maybe-not-gay things aside, that's an interesting combination. Very interesting. Can't help but find it amusing that you want people to only mention all of this as much as they might the weather... Well, you're the one building this world, so you can do as you like."

With another nod, Charles reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small flip phone that looks about a decade old. "Right then, lad. I'll give the doctor a call and you'll be on your way."

Punching numbers in, he puts the phone to his ear as the dial tone starts playing. Not long after, it stops and a muffled voice you can't hear very well from your end speaks up. "Yeah, listen, doc," Charles said. "Here's how things are gonna go down..."

Charles relays the information to the point, and after some silence, the muffled voice says something very briefly before hanging up on their end, causing the call to drop. Charles turns his eyes to you as he closes his phone and stands up from his seat. "That's that. Now, if you'll follow me."

Getting up from your own chair, you follow the foreign gentleman through the maze of crates, occasionally passing an emotionless guard with eyes hidden behind heavy sunglasses. Your heart racing, you're still not sure what exactly to expect. How is this going to end...?

"Here we are."

Looking around, you see that you and Charles are suddenly at the end of a very long white hallway, walls painted with streaks of black. In front of you stands a large black door with curved handles of silver, standing impressively tall.

How ... and when? Why are you in this hall? You were in the warehouse just moments ago ... right?

"Don't think too hard, lad," Charles says with a dismissive chuckle. "All I need you to do is imagine where you want to be when you open this door. It's that simple. Could be your shitty apartment, could be the halls of your college, could be a movie theater downtown... Although, mate, considering the world you've picked, I'd imagine you'd rather go someplace with the presence of at least one family member, or maybe just some park to watch a bunch of grandpas fuck." Charles lets out a small chuckle at that joke. "Just think of where you want to be, as you start to explore and exploit the world you've created."

Where do you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)