More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

College Freshman (alternate)

Lauren woke up groggily. She looked over at her alarm clock. It was 6:45 am. "Why the fuck did I sign up for an eight am class?" she muttered. She yawned and stretched. She thought for a moment that an eight am class would not be so bad if she did not need so long to get her hair and makeup fixed to perfection and pick out the perfect outfit, but she had an appearance to maintain. She looked over at the empty bed across the room from her. Her roommate Doris was already gone. Probably to the library or a coffee shop to study. Doris was all about her studies. She was rarely in the dorm, preferring to do her studies in the library or the coffee shop across the street from campus. She had a double major in chemistry and math and had no social life. Her clothes were all drab and she rarely wore makeup and always had her hair in a pony tail. Laurent was always offering Doris unsolicited advice on her appearance, to which Doris rolled her eyes and politely ignored Lauren.

Lauren sat up in bed and stretched again. She looked at Doris's bed again. It was probably just as well that Doris was not there. Yesterday, the normally shy Doris finally had had enough of Lauren's critiques and told Lauren to stop being such as "critical, conceited, shallow wench." Lauren liked the fact Doris was gone so often as she did not have to hide her flat chest, girlish face, or short legs from her. Lauren got up and stretched again. She wore a pair of dark green silk pajama shorts and matching top. She stripped off her pajamas and put on her thick white bathrobe which hid her body well. She slipped on a pair of wedge heels and grabbed a towel and her tote which held her shampoo and body wash and left to go to the shower.

No one was in the halls yet as Lauren, still half awake, made her way to shower. She chose the shower stall furthers from the door and made sure her bathrobe and towel were hung as near as possible to the stall. She put the bottles of shampoo and body wash on the small shelf in the shower and turned it on.

After the water warmed up, Lauren wet her hair and began massaging the shampoo into her hair. She made sure she thoroughly ran the shampoo through her hair then something odd happened. The shampoo seemed to thicken up to a paste then her hands got stuck. "What...the...fuck?" she muttered to herself. The paste turned into a strong adhesive, and Lauren's fingers became stuck in her hair. "What the FUCK!" She yelled. She pulled on her fingers until it hurt too much, and it seemed her hair was going to be pulled out. Her fingers were stuck fast. Someone, most likely Doris, had sabotaged her shampoo.

Lauren began to panic. Dr. Tillstrom, who taught her eight am class, had warned her about missing another class and her tardiness, and one more absence could mean she failed the course, but right now she had bigger problems. She was naked and helpless. Lauren's breathing grew heavy, and her heart pounded. She was close to having a panic attack. If she left the shower without her robe, people would see her body the way god had intended, but did she have a choice?

what does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)