More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by amynzgirl amynzgirl

What next?

Clean up the sticky mess

Cleaning up the spunk that seems to be everywhere keeps you occupied and also keeps you feeling very turned on as you wipe the cum off your tingling boobs and your smooth nylon clad thighs. Sam looks at you with hooded eyes but his spent cock lies abandoned on his thigh, slowly dribbling cum. You reach across and give it a stroke, wipe the cum off with your finger before licking your finger clean and tucking his manhood back into his pants. “Got to keep this nice and safe. I have plans for him later on” you say with a wink as you pull the straps of your dress back to your shoulders to cover your sticky boobs. You stand and let your dress fall down around your thighs and slip your pantyhosed feet back into your shoes. “I am all lovely and sticky but feel like a cum slut in a porn movie. I got to go to the little girls room” you whisper to a shocked looking Sam as you head down towards the toilets in the next carriage. You hear some light steps running up behind you as you enter the toilet and Gwen squeezes through the door with you to stand in the small cubicle.

“Wow you looked like you have had a good time” she says as she looks you up and down. “Look at you glowing. How was his cock babe? I have always wondered whether it’s exactly the same as Eric’s”.

You become aware of how closely pressed together you and your sister are in the little room as your boobs squash together and your thighs rub against each other.

You reach and take a paper towel and try to wipe the remaining sheen of spunk from your hair and face. Gwen gives a chuckle and produces a packet of moist wipes. “I always come prepared while you seem to have come unprepared” she jiggles in a disconcerting way at her own bad joke and then tenderly starts to wipe your face and flowing curly hair. She looks into your eyes before pressing closer to you and giving you a gentle kiss, her beautiful full lips feeling strange against your equally plump lips. “How come such a beautiful caring and generous girl like you hooked up with my idiot arsehole brother Jane”? Gwen says as she breaks from the kiss, slightly flushed. She strokes your face as she gazes into your eyes again, “Why should I have him for a brother rather than a sister like you”?

You feel annoyed at the question and also a little amused, if only Gwen knew the truth! You jump as Gwen’s hands slide down lower and start caressing your neck and shoulders as she leans in for a longer and deeper kiss. Suddenly you find your hands are on Gwen’s back as you kiss her back, pulling her into you. You feel a pleasurable shiver as your incredibly sensitive breasts rub against Gwen’s through the thin fabric of your dress. Your nipples harden and you give another little moan. Gwen runs one hand up into your hair as she brings her lips down to kiss your neck and gently nibble your ear. It feels so good and you feel your pussy responding to her gentle teasing. “You are too gorgeous for words Jane. It’s a good thing you are not my sister as I want to taste you and show you how much I appreciate what you are doing”.

She then wipes your neck clean with the moist wipe and then slips one shoulder strap and then the other to free your perfect pert breasts before she kisses each nipple. She gently wipes the cum from them causing you to shiver with pleasure causing you to sigh as you feel your pussy dampen. Then she slowly glides down your body, her hands trailing over your breasts and down your taut tummy. She squats in front of you and slides her hands around and under your dress until they are resting on your pantyhose clad arse. She slowly eases the waistband of the pantyhose down to your mid thighs and gazes at your red lacy g-string. You can hardly breathe and find that you are stroking your nipples with one hand while the other is running through Gwen’s hair. You slump against the wall of the toilet, barely able to stay on your feet. She slowly pulls your panties down to rest next to the waistband of the pantyhose as you slowly spread your thighs, your wet pussy lips parting to show the inviting hidden entrance.

Gwen licks your thighs and squeezes your perfect pert arse before moving her kisses up towards your pussy. Her hands move around and she strokes your thighs as she places gentle kisses up and down your quivering lips. You push your pussy into her as she starts lapping your lips. Each tongue stroke moving ever so slightly closer to your clit. Her fingers are now stroking your lips too as finally she gets to the spot as you cry out “oh my fucking God... yes... yes”. You push Gwen’s head into you, grinding your pussy against her. Gwen finds the perfect pace with her tongue and slowly eases a finger into your pussy. “Oh fuck Gwen, that’s it. Finger my pussy”. As she continues to lap at your lips and pussy Gwen slips another finger inside you and then a third. You feel your pussy stretch as she curls her fingers and you can feel her pressing gently inside. Suddenly you feel her pressing a magic spot inside you and you give a long low scream that goes on and on as wave after wave of pleasure washes over you. Your thighs clamp around Gwen’s head as your knees try to buckle under you. You have never felt anything like it. The male spunking cock feels nothing like this seemingly endless rocking of your body.

You look down at Gwen grinning up at you, pussy juice covering her lips and cheeks. “Enjoy that did you my pretty friend? I can not get over how fucking sexy you are. If I had a big thick cock I would fuck you up against this wall right now”! She gently slides your panties up as the waves of pleasure start to disappear and your ragged breathing begins to settle. She pulls the panties high up between your cheeks before rolling the pantyhose back into place making sure to get rid of any wrinkles. Gwen stands and kisses you as you place your breasts back into your dress. Still floating on a cloud of pleasure after coming twice in ten minutes you both sway back to your seats.

As you re-enter the carriage Eric and Sam are chuckling together like a couple of guilty schoolboys. They look up at the two flushed girls gazing down at them and smile. Again you are taken back by how cute you find Sams smile and how much you want to take care of him and make him happy. You realise that every minute you spend as a girl is taking you further away from everything you have always known as a male. The thing is though that at the moment that doesn’t bother you that much as you look ahead to the amazing new sensations that you can explore.

You lean over, catching Sam casting what he thinks is a crafty look at your legs and down your dress at your naked breasts, give him a playful kiss on the lips and sit down next to him. It feels natural to kick off your Chucks and curl your nylon clad feet up under you as you cuddle into Sams side. As you nuzzle into him you swing your long curls away from his face. It feels good to cuddle your soft feminine body against his hard angles. Sams hand rests in your pantyhosed thigh as your mind wanders to what lays ahead.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)