More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by amynzgirl amynzgirl

What's next?

Inventing Jane

You feel very happy as you snuggle up to Sam, your soft curvy body fitting perfectly against his hard angles, your stockinged feet tucked under you. You look up at him and start talking, drawing him out about his feelings about Katie. It feels the most natural thing in the world and dam your new cute sexy female self is fucking good at it. A remaining male part of you is screaming about all this touchy feely bullshit but with a sigh you ignore it.

The two of you talk all through the long train trip and you soon find yourself having to create a life for Jane. You reckon that it doesn’t matter as you will be back to normal in less than 2 days. You tell him that you are new in town, you live with your Mum and Dad and two sisters. Your name is Jane Amy Foster. Your favourite colour is green. You are scared of spiders and rats but love dogs. You let your imagination run wild and realise that you are creating Jane in the image of your dream girl.

Soon enough the conversation has moved back onto Katie as you both plan how to get on her this weekend. Sam is surprised at how much you seem to hate Katie and thinks it is so cute how you want to pay her back for dumping him. You use your newly developed female wiles to hone in on Katie’s likes and dislikes to start to plot the payback. You know this stuff but you need Sam to tell you and so ask him to tell you. As he strokes your thigh he describes how she hates pantyhose and stockings, something that pissed him off as he finds them so sexy. This prompts you to unbend your legs and place your pretty nylon clad feet in Sams lap. You feel his cock get hard as you push your toes into his groin. He reaches down with a groan and starts to rub your feet, “I love wearing pantyhose and stockings and I love that you find them sexy” you purr.

“I am going to fuck you when we get to the hotel Jane. I want you to be wearing these pantyhose and nothing else” Sam growls, “I am going to fuck your pussy so hard and cum all over your pretty nylons”.

“Ooh that sounds good” you whisper back to him as you continue to stroke him through his pants with your feet. “Anyway, what else does the bitch hate”?

“Blow jobs and not being in control. . You seem to be a very different girl, you had sucked me off and were covered in my spunk within 15 minutes of meeting me!” He grins “She was all about taking and bossing me around. I hated that. I really want to be in charge. It makes me feel more of a man”.

“Yes master- I am yours to command” you say with a touch of sarcasm. He gives you a strange look before saying “this is really important to me Jane. Will you do what I say”?

“Sure Sam” you stammer uncertainly

“Ok well stand up, lift up your dress and show me your arse in those pantyhose”.

You stand nervously and pull your dress up to expose your long legs and tight arse clad in sheer nylon. Sam reaches forward and strokes your arse tenderly. “Now take off your pantyhose, then your panties. Give me the panties and put the pantyhose back on” he growls. You comply and with shaking hands peel first the pantyhose and then your panties, still wet from two orgasms. You hang the lacy fragment to Sam before balancing on foot to thread first one and then the other set of toes into the sheer nylon. You roll the pantyhose up your legs and let your dress fall. The pantyhose rubs pleasantly against your naked pussy lips giving you the urge to let your hand wander down there. “Now, lift up your dress again and bend over to touch your toes” Sam orders huskily as he sniffs your panties before putting them in his pocket. Again you bend over and you feel the breeze in the carriage pass over your arse, clad in the sheer material. “Fucking hell I can’t wait to tap that” Sam groans before giving your pert arse a hard, flat hand smack. You give a high pitched girly shriek which continues as Sam pulls your pantyhose upwards by the waistband forcing the material to rub harder against your lips. “Bend over more” he orders and you bend further and further and can’t believe that your supple joints allow you to bend until your hair hangs down and your hands are flat on the floor with your head almost to the floor. You feel your breasts hanging heavily against your dress and Sam pulls your pantyhose further up between your sopping wet lips. He starts to rub your pussy through the nylon and you can’t believe how turned on you are and you feel your pussy twitch as you think of him slipping his thick cock into you. Your breathing starts getting ragged as you feel another amazing orgasm building.

However, suddenly Sam returns to his seat leaving you hanging on the edge of pleasure. “Right you can sit down Jane but I will keep your little wet panties” he laughs as you sit back down feeling so incredibly frustrated that you could cry. “We will resume that later I reckon”. “ You bastard you utter cock”! You say as you squirm on the seat trying to maintain the pressure on you pussy.

“Anyway, where were we” Sam continues as if nothing had happened, “Soapy tit wanks- I always wanted to fuck her beautiful tits. And of course a threesome, I tried so many times to persuade her to have another girl in the bed”.

“Now those are ideas we can work towards. I so need a long soak in a massive tub. The thought of you joining me sounds very exciting. I can tell you that I have never given a tit wank but I like the sound of it. Do you think I am up to it” you pout, deciding to forgive Sam for spankingnyou and still enjoying the tingling in your pussy. You look down at your breasts before cupping them in your hands and squeezing them together.

“Fuck I think so Jane. I can’t wait to find out”!

You both smile anticipating a fun filled weekend of pleasure.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)