More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by amynzgirl amynzgirl

What's next?

At the hotel

The train arrives at the station and the four of you find your way out to the taxis. You are very aware of the wind blowing up your dress and against your pussy, naked but for the thin layer of nylon. You hop into the taxi with Sam next to you. On the trip out to the hotel where the party is to be held his hand creeps up your thigh and under your dress. Gwen sits the other side of you and is only too aware of the sexual tension bubbling between you and Sam.

You arrive at the beautiful beach front hotel. Gwen and yourself leap out of the taxi and wander in giggling arm in arm while the boys come along behind with the heavy luggage.

You check in and all walk to the lifts. Gwen is keen for you all to have a swim in an hours time after you have christened the hotel rooms and cleaned up. The lift doors open and Katie exits with her new hunk in tow. She looks stunning in a burgundy halter neck cocktail dress that shows off her slim neck and hugs her pert tits. Her perfect ruby lips drop open “what are you doing here loser”? She snarls at Sam. You spin and give Sam a long and passionate kiss before turning back to Katie. “He’s mine now bitch but don’t worry we won’t forget about you”. You whisper before the four of you get in the lift leaving Katie lost for words.

Gwen and Eric are in the room next to you and Sam. You agree to meet to go to the pool in an hour and head into your rooms. The door shuts and Sam immediately grabs you. “Fuck I feel like my cock is going to burst. I need to drill your pussy Jane” he growls. “Wow that’s the way to talk to a girl” you say as you give him a playful wink. “So I believe you wanted me in nothing but my pantyhose. Is that correct”? Sam nods and you kick off your Chucks before letting your dress fall to the floor. “How do you want me lover-boy”? You say one hand cupping a breast seductively.

“Bend over and touch your toes” he whispers huskily.

You comply with your feet together and are again amazed at how flexible your brand new girls body is. Your hair falls down to the floor and you feel you breasts hanging loose under your chin. Your hands are clasped behind your calves and you feel your arse and pussy on display as Sam stands close behind you. He pushes your feet apart with his shoes and then slowly rips your pantyhose where they cover your pussy. You hold your breath as Sam reaches his fingers through the ripped material and rubs your pussy.

Your body tingles and a feeling starts in your clitoris. It feels all itchy and you are to have some pressure pushing on it. You start to move your hands up to rub the itchy spot. But Sam strokes your hand away. You find yourself sighing “oh please. Rub my clit. I need you to rub my clit. I need you to touch my clit. Pleeease Sam”. The sensation builds as Sam rubs your lips. Everything feels like it is pulsing and getting full. .

Suddenly he stops and you are left panting while you watch Sam walking over to his suitcase. You watch his upside down body remove a wash bag and return to your exposed and body. He gets to his knees and places an eye mask over your eyes, blocking all vision. “Stay there”he whispers before you hear him stand and return behind you. He starts rubbing your pussy again before you hear a buzzing as he places what you think must be his electric toothbrush against your clitoris. At last you get the pressure you wanted. You moan loudly with pleasure as he holds the soft rotating bristles so they are just touching your sensitive core. You feel your legs wanting to buckle but you manage to stay upright. With the other hand Sam slips two fingers into your pussy and slowly rotates them as he slides them in and out. Your moans get louder and you can’t believe the intensity of the sensations focused on the small moist area between your perfect thighs. But it’s not enough, his fingers are not enough. You crave his cock inside you. Just as you are about to come Sam turns off the toothbrush and withdraws his busy fingers. “Get on the bed” he orders “on your back with your legs open”. You feel frustrated and your pussy cries out to be filled with his thick cock but again you comply.

You lie on the crisp linen and feel your pussy juice running down your thighs. You feel a void inside you and a need to be be filled completely. It is so weird a feeling. You want to be fucked, and flipped over, and ridden hard. You just want to be used. You want to be violated in the most fucked-up ways possible.

Sam grasps your ankles and lifts your legs up and out until you feel even more exposed. You feel him move towards you on the bed as you feel your heels placed in his shoulders, your arse still on the bed with your knees straight. At last you feel his cock as it brushes against your nylon covered thigh. Your hands creep up to your breasts and tease your erect nipples adding to the pleasure and warmth in your pussy. Sam seems to be teasing you more by running his cock around the top of your thighs. Then you feel his breath on your stockinged toes as he sucks them into his mouth. You groan and thrust your hips upwards towards him. “Please Sam...please. I need you inside me.... please give me your big thick cock”. He carries on sucking your toes and then he places his cock on your pussy and teases you more, running the head up and down the unbelievably sensitive lips. “Oh my god Sam. Please I need you. Please give me your cock.” You are twisting your head back and forth urgently playing with your breasts, your hair flying about your face. Finally he complies and with one massive thrust he sinks his cock deep into you. You scream and thrust up to meet him. The feeling is indescribable as you feel completely full. Your pussy lips are stretched tight around his shaft as he withdraws before thrusting deep into you again. Your hands feel your breasts begin to shudder up and down with each stroke and you release them to move freely. Their bouncing movement adding to the sensations coursing through you and centred in your full pussy. “Oh yes. That’s it. Fuck me” you moan. You move your hand down and frantically rub your clit as your orgasm builds up and up. You hear your girly whimpers as Sam pounds you into the bed. Then you tip over the edge as the most intense waves of orgasm overcome you and you scream loudly “Oh my fucking godddddd!”

Instantly Sam withdraws his cock and flips you over so you are lying face down. The eye mask slips off and you gaze over your shoulder, the orgasm still fluttering through your body. You reach up to tuck your long hair out of your face and tuck it behind your ear. You see Sam place your stockinged feet around his cock and start wanking himself off with your feet. The head of his cock looks enormous in your small feet. The feel of his cock on the soles of your sensitive feet is unbelievable as the nylon rasps between your toes. You arch and flatten your feet to alternate the pressure and feel Sams urgency increase. You reach under your body and down to carry on rubbing your pussy. Your breasts are squashed into the bed, your sensitive nipples rubbing on the linen sheets as you writhe on the bed. With a huge grunt Sams body jerks as his cock erupts and sprays your feet, the back of your thighs and your tight arse with endless ropes of thick spunk. This tips you over the edge again as another intense orgasm wracks your body. Sam collapses in the bed next to you with a sigh and you lie there panting, covered once again in sticky cum.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)