More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by amynzgirl amynzgirl

Do you take pity on Sam?

Be the perfect rebound girl

You look st Sam and two ideas run through your mind. Firstly, that he looks so miserable. This reminds you of how you felt when Katie dumped you. When you were that miserable you would have given ANYTHING to have a stunning girl give you some attention and take your mind off getting dumped. Maybe you can show Sam the kind of good time that would have helped you. The other thought that goes through your mind makes you feel very strange.... Sam is cute! His tousled blonde hair, hard swimmers body and long, strong legs give you a funny warmth in your panties. You find your eyes straying to his thighs and crotch and you lick your plump red lips with your tongue.

You reach over and give his knee a squeeze and move closer along the seat. “I want to cheer you up Sam. I can’t bear to see such a good looking boy look so sad” you purr as you tilt your head to the side playing with one of your thick curls with one hand while gently squeezing Sams knee with the other. You lean toward Sam, giving him 100% of your attention while flaunting your shapely breasts as they strain against your dress. You look down at your nylon clad thighs as they peep out of your short dress and see Sams eyes on your legs. He responds to your magical girl power and looks at you and gives a cute smile that makes you move your hand higher. You have no idea how you seem to know exactly how to use your womanly charms so naturally when yesterday you would have given him a punch in the arm and told him to harden up or other macho bullshit; what the hell is happening to you?

You know exactly what Sam needs and you look over at Gwen. She gets the hint and drags Eric down to the other end of the carriage and soon you hear whispering and giggling as she makes good on her promise to make it a weekend for Eric to remember.

Sam is still looking at you as you continue to creep your hand up his thigh. It feels good and hard and strong. Your hand stops on his fly and you find yourself gently rubbing his cock through his jeans. His erection feels good under your grip as your other hand slides to rest on your thigh. Sam looks at you with lust in his eyes. You take your hand off his jeans and lean back in the seat, both hands on your thighs. You kick off your shoes to uncover your nylon covered toes and slowly ease your knees apart. Sams eyes devour you as you slowly ease your dress up your thighs. You lift your arse up off the seat to allow the hem of the dress to sit high up over your waist revealing your wispy panties through the sheer nylon pantyhose. You then slide your right hand up and with your breath coming fast you ease the strap off your right shoulder to let your perfect right breast free. Sams breathing is rough and you can see his cock pushing against his pants, for release.

You cup your breast and stroke your nipple with your thumb sending waves of pleasure coursing down to your pussy. It feels amazing as you very gently tease and stroke your breast. You bring your right hand up to your mouth and stick your first two fingers in and lick them slowly looking Sam in the eye. Meanwhile your other hand is gently stroking your thighs through the sheer pantyhose sending further waves to your pussy. Who ever knew that your thighs could be so soft and sensitive. Your wet fingers slide down to gently squeeze and caress your erect and sensitive nipple. You feel like your panties are soaked and as you slide your left hand up to where your pantyhose covered thighs meet you feel the moisture has leaked through the thin nylon.

You slide your hand further up and ease the nylon down so that your hand can slide inside. You look into Sams eyes and with a deep sigh your hand slips under the thin wispy lace. You part your pussy lips and give a contented moan as your fingers gently stroke the lips. Your gentle stroking feels so different to the way you would grip your cock with urgent rough strokes. Your other hand reaches over and slides the other strap off your shoulder to free your other breast. You stroke and gently squeeze both your breasts as the fingers of your left hand stroke and tease your clitoris. You cannot believe how sensitive you are to the gentlest touch as you feel your whole body is on fire. Your breathing gets quicker as you make little moans. Sam looks like he is going to burst as his hands move towards his zipper. You lean forwards, your left hand still in your panties and take your right hand down to grip his cock through his pants. He gives a groan and you slowly pull the zipper down. It feels so good to have his cock in your hand. As you release the zipper it springs up and you give a gasp as you see the size of it in your little hand. You are used to a big male hand that is made for handling your own cock. With your little girls hand you find that you cannot get your hand all the way around Sams thick cock. You caress the head of his cock gently with your fingers, slowly sliding them around. Some pre cum escapes and your smear it over his cock. You give a few strokes up and down and can see that he is not far from shooting his load. He groans and your other hand continues to rub your clit. You have found the perfect pace and just the right pressure and position as you finger your self towards your first orgasm as a girl.

Suddenly you feel that you want Sams cock in your mouth and so, while you carry on your work with your left hand you slide his cock further out of his jeans and squeeze his balls making his breathing even more ragged. You lean forward and slip the head of his cock between your lips. You lick the head and suck on it’s sensitive end. Sam groans some more which makes your left hand work even harder. Then you slide your lips up the shaft keeping the vacuum of your mouth. Your right hand continues to roll Sams balls as you get to work giving him head. After a very enjoyable few seconds you can feel Sam start to increase the rhythm as he thrusts his cock into your mouth. This makes your left hand work even more desperately as you carry on frigging your pussy.

With a huge groan Sam slips his cock out of your mouth and shoots spunk into your open mouth, into your eyes, hair and over your bare breasts. This is enough to tip you over the edge and with a scream your body goes into spasm after spasm as you slurp the cum off your face and scoop it up with your fingers before bringing them to your mouth, to clean up every drop.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)