More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by pidoo pidoo

Who are you?

Clair, a 22 year old student

You wake up and you immediately realize a lot of things are different. The bed looks weird (because it is designed to let people pee and poop in it without messing it up). You remember the dream you just had and remember they also had beds like that in that dream. You stand up and you realize you are probably in that world. You look down on yourself, you are a beautiful young women with quite big boobs and a shaved pussy, you don't wear anything.

You take a shower and you notice that the shower drain is constructed differently. It's a sophisticated mechanism that doesn't expose a big hole in the ground but still allows poop to easily go down. Because you felt uncomfortable peeing on the floor before, you decide to go now because your bladder is quite full. You just let go and a warm stream of pee starts shooting out of your peehole. After a while the last drops come out and you feel much better but you also notice some pressure in your ass so since there are no toilets you decide the shower is a good place for the first time. To get used to shitting while standing you decide to try that. So you just relax your ass and immediately feel a tip of poo making its way outside which is now between your asscheeks. Slowly you start to feel a big log making its way out. After some time it falls down and immediately goes down the drain. After another piece falls down you are done. You clean your ass with some soap, wash your hair and leave the shower. Since it's really hot today you decide not to wear anything.

As you leave the bathroom you meet your roommate sarah who is also naked and is currently preparing breakfast. She's cooking an egg when all of a sudden a huge yellow torrent of pee from her pussy starts hitting the ground. You are amazed at how the floor seems to be tilted and coated in a way that makes every last drop of it go down the drain.

Some time later you are both sitting on the couch drinking coffee when you notice a smell coming from sarah. After some time you see why. She is currently producing a huge, thick, brown log with her ass. You can see it slowly beeing pushed out by her body whike she is taking a sip of her coffee. After a few more inches come out it stops. You can now see the benefit of the special fabric beeing used for the couch. The turd quickly slides down to the floor without leaving any marks where it is is quickly removed by the floor cleaning system.

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)