More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KMore KMore

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Christina Hendricks from Mad Men

Without a doubt, the best built red head of all time. Every episode, I wondered how the hell the men could control theirselves around her. Then the episode that no one was supposed to see. Joan Holloway sits in her office eating her lunch. Something moving in the high rise next to them, catches her eye. A man is looking at her and she see’s that he is holding a sign. She’s shocked at what it says.

“Show me your tits!”

She stares at the man and as she does, she feels something come over her. She feels a strong sense of submission to the man. What she didn’t know was he had hypnotized her with the sign. Without thinking, she stands, unzips her dress and pushes it off of her shoulders. Her extensive bra strains to hold her absolutely beautiful tits. She smiles at him, wanting him to see her tits. And more. Reaching behind her, she up snaps the garment and immediately feels her chest being released from it. Looking down, she can see that her nipples are harder than she had ever seen them before. The areola of each is the size of a coffee cup saucer. She looks at him and feels his command to lift them up for him. Reaching under each, she cups them and offers them to him. She massages them as she watches him, not knowing that he has some perverted plans for her. Without thinking, she lifts one to her mouth and begins to nurse on it, not knowing he has taken total control of her mind. She feels her dress slipping off of her until it puddles around her high heels. All she has left on is her shoes, panties, garter and stockings. Suddenly, she feels a strong desire to show him what is between her legs. The only words she can see in her mind is cunt, asshole and butt fuck. Turning her ass towards him, she pushes her panties down and then bends over. Reaching back, she lewdly pulls the cheeks of her ass apart so he can see her. Releasing her ass, her hands go between her legs and she starts masturbating for him.

Suddenly, she wakes up and looks around, becoming totally aware of what she is doing. Shocked, she stands up and quickly starts to dress. Then she hears her door open.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)