More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Beobscene4life Beobscene4life

Who is it?

Her Inspector

Joan hurries to cover herself but she has no time, a short young woman enters, she is fairly tanned but slightly pale in the face with rings around her eyes like she hasn't slept, dark hair in a ponytail and a uniform on of some kind, all grey and bureaucratic.

"T-this isn't what it looks like!" Joan has one arm struggling to hide her massive breasts and one arm covering her face.

The woman stands there and smiles, since she isn't freaking out, Joan removes the arm covering her face, she finds the woman kind of disturbing just standing there looking at her, she looks like she's hardly even 20 years old.

"W-who are you?"

She says nothing, she steps inside and closes the door.

"Are you a cop? What is this? Please, I don't know why I'm naked!"

The woman touches her arm gently, Joan doesn't know what to do, the woman's eyes get all excited, she caresses her arm and moves up to her shoulder.

"My my. You really are the one."

"The one?" Joan finds herself lost in the woman's eyes, they're beautiful but also blank like there's nothing going on in there.

"Yes. You are exactly what HE wants."

She plays with Joan's done up hair, she clearly wants to see what it looks like down but Joan swats her hand away.

"What who wants? What on earth are you talking about?"

She looks down at Joan's best features, smirking at the fact she was still trying to hide them.

"You must be so proud. May I?

"May you what?"

The woman chuckles and removes Joan's arm with ease and looks over her incredible rack. Joan is beyond creeped out by her grin but she finds no urge to push her away again even when she starts touching her breasts. Joan lets out a moan, the woman massages them in her hands, so soft, so addictive.

"I'm the inspector. I've been helping HIM find the one. I can see now why you're special. Why you were chosen. I do not want to go outside my bounds but it is very tempting..."

Joan feels like she's about to fall asleep, this has to be hypnosis, she feels like she's losing control again. The woman lets go of her breasts and takes out a notepad, she circles around Joan making notes, descriptions, Joan stands there perfectly still like a statue.

SMACK!

"AH!"

She wasn't expecting a slap to the rear, the young woman surprised her again and grabbed, squeezed and pulled on both plump cheeks.

"Perfect. Absolutely perfect. You are going to have so much fun being played with."

"Played with?" Now she was creeped out, she was so done with this but she wasn't sure how to get out of it.

"Smile!" She held a camera up to Joan's face and snapped a picture, the big flash did something to her, made her dizzy yes but in a few seconds Joan got her freedom of control back, she punched the camera out of the young woman's hands and started putting on her clothes, bra, panties but the young woman stood on top of her dress.

"No! They belong to HIM now! You can't wear that ever again!"

Joan looked up at her all helpless but she knew she could overpower her at least maybe for a short time before whatever this was took over again. The young woman tried to get in front of the door but Joan shouldered her and ran out of there.

The young woman stuck her head out of the door and yelled, "YOU CAN'T RUN MISS HOLLOWAY! HE'LL FIND YOU!!!"

Where does she go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)