More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Negi Negi

What Happens Now?

Checking out the good's

Fuck,Fuck,Fuck. You where in both shock and quite pissed to say the least but all you had to do was not fuck any guy's for 48 hour's easy as hell. You figure you might as well check out the good's and see what you look like.

You head over to you large stand mirror on your closet door. Looking into the mirror you check out the body you're going to be stuck with for the next two day's. As you run an appraising look over your new and very sexy body. Your formerly short scruffy hair has been replaced by shoulder length raven black hair. Where once you had your boyish look's was now the face of a very sexy girl about your age all soft angles and bright blue eyes. Your's tit's where nice perky C-cup as you look over your body more you see that you have the perfect mix of curves an a flat belly.

You dare to look into your boxer's showing you a completely bald pussy nice and tightly closed with the most alluring shade of pink on the outer lip's. "Fuck..I'm hot as all hell,"

Standing around in the nude is not going to help you any. Your best course of action would be to get dressed first. The only this is you haven't had a girlfriend in a few years sent's you where 16 so anything that may still be around would most likely not fit your new 18 year old body.

You thought about it for a moment then realised that the only place was Qwen's room she was 18 and about your size.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)