More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Negi Negi

What do you do?

Going to Gwen's room.

You open your bedroom door and check to make sure you are alone before you run down the hall to Gwen's room. you get there and open her door slowly peeking in to see if she's there. You look in and you see that she is gone so you head in.

You head to her closet and start too look threw her stuff you fined a few things that you think will look good on you. so you start to try on some of it. First some short short and a tank top then a skirt and a tee but you remember the most important thing panties and a bra.

You head over to her dresser and open the top draw and start looking at the panties trying to think on which pair you want to wear. as you move them around you find a few very sexy pairs under all the more normal one's.

you try on the red pair the silky soft texture feels amazing on your body and you decided that you would wear this pair you grab a skirt and put it on with a cute belt you found and then a nice tank top as well. You head to her full length mirror and check out how you look. Good god you are sexy as all hell.

Wait what are you doing you are acting like a girl you just need stuff to wear not how good you look and feel.

Do you change or just let it be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)