More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Negi Negi

What do you do?

Well, i should take my new bits for a test right?

You're actually kinda horny maybe you should take csre of that but your not really sure how a girl masturbates. Well that is what the internet is for right?

You go to your computer and sit down. You hit the incognito mode as you dont want your parents finding out what you are looking at.

You type in girls masturbating and many sites pop up and you decide to go to xnxx.com as its a favorite for you. Typing in the same search brings upthousands of videos.

You pick one with two very hot girls on the thumbnail as it starts at first you are just watching them masturbate. As time goes on your hand moves to your pussy and you find and begin to rub your clit eventually putting a finger into yourself you moan as you continue.

Then you hear a voice call out "Gwen is that you?"

You freeze and dont make a sound unfortunately for you the girls in the video dont and start moaning loudly. Panicked you go to hit the pause button but hit an ad for sex toys as it stats to play you hear the voice again. " John is that you are you looking at porn again? You know mom and dads going to kill you if you get another virus. "

Shit shit shit you recognize your own brothers voice and know you cant just not say something so you do the only thing you can. "Ummm Johns not here right now he uh when to get us some snacks. "

You hear him stop on the stairs " Oh so johns got a girlfriend now huh?" You hear him start to go up the stairs again and remember that you only have a pair of boxers on. You got to cover up bow and fast.

Can you get something on before he gets to the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)