More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BronzePlaceWriter BronzePlaceWriter

What's next?

Character Page

This is a page for the assorted characters of the Route. Mostly, useful as a quick reference, and as a way to tell who is who at a glance. The following profiles will have some pictures, and a little description for each relevant character. This page is by Talonias, obviously, and is therefore only relevant to the route. While I have worked with Dansak to keep Alex and Clara being more or less the same between our routes (More or less, we have somewhat different interpretations at points) other characters may be very different in personality, or may even not appear at all. We both have our own particular continuities, and while we like to cooperate and work together, neither continuity overrides the other.

Or, in short, what I say here is for the Route. What he says on the Route rules over there. Simple enough. This also means, as a guide for future writers, if you want to write a particular character in a manner that is similar to how I have portrayed them, then this guide could help you do that. Obviously, I am not saying you have to do this, but if you are interested in a character I have drawn up, want to give them a spin, or want to explore an aspect of them that I did not while starting close to what I had? This page is for you.

Bonus points if you actually manage to make it to the end and have read everything I wrote here. Minus points if you just came to see if there were naughty pictures. (There are)

Our main characters for this fun little journey are as follows:

Alex Curren
One of the two main characters in our story, Alex is a guy of roughly 18 years old, green eyed and dark haired. He is from a small town (Who isn't in this sort of story?) but from a wealthy family that enabled him to get a house of his own in the city when he turned eighteen. Both Clara and Alex have an extensive circle of friends, many of whom are quite clever and well qualified, though Alex is himself fairly smart and decently qualified to make money on his own. In spite of this fact, Alex exists in the shadow of his older brother, a man who moved to the city some years ago, and has since made considerable progress with a career that their parents consider so vital for a young man these days.

Alex and his brother share an odd relationship; neither particularly hostile or particularly warm; once, they more or less hated each other, seeing the other as a rival, but as they matured they grew out of this mindset, and now enjoy a somewhat cordial, if isolated, connection.

Alex is healthy and toned, though not particularly muscular. His hair is cut short, and he has green eyes. He has no particular fetish for slavery or dominance, but has always had a massive crush on Clara and is willing to play along in order to help her explore her feelings, and maybe he will discover something about himself as well.

Alex is warm and kind, compassionate and caring. But as he falls into the role of a dominant master, he must learn to be harsher, to seem cruel and cold, and to balance it with his true self. To play the role that Clara wants him to play, even though he himself is not quite so sure how to do so.

His struggle as the story goes on largely involves himself broadening his horizons, and exploring the darker side of his nature without allowing himself to be lost or consumed by it.

Clara Ellison

img

The second of the two main characters in our story, Clara is from the same small town as Alex and grew up around him at the same time. The two of them were best friends for most of their lives, and always had a very close connection. As she grew into adulthood, she developed a crush on Alex, just as he did with her, neither of them ever actually made a move, much to the surprise of their friends, who expected them to hook up pretty early.

Clara's personality is bubbly at times, she likes to socialise, and likes to be in the thick of things. She knows when to step back and let others take centre stage, though, and she is the heart of any group she finds herself in. She has the ability to bind others together, to create relationships and friendships where none existed prior, and is probably the reason why Alex's friend group is so diverse even to this day.

To an outside observer, Clara would probably seem the stereotypical small town girl with a big heart and a way with words, someone who cares for everyone, and doesn't harbour even a single dark thought. This is not the case, for Clara is a human, not a stereotype. She has a darker side, and can be somewhat controlling and manipulative at times - though its a tendency she tries to fight; and her charisma and manner of speaking allows her to talk people over to her side even if she is the one in the wrong. She has a good heart, but a somewhat whimsical temperament, meaning that at times she can get caught up in a moment and do things she later regrets, as well as a stubborn stream which can prevent her from admitting it when she's in the wrong. Ultimately, Clara does like people, and enjoy being around people, especially the friends she has made during her short life so far, but she can also be a mischief maker, using her innocent exterior to deflect blame, or to cause people to take actions they don't even realise were not originally their idea.

Clara is a brunet, with a slender body, long legs, and a history of sports and exercise to make her fit. She has small breasts, and blue eyes, and is comfortable enough with her body not to worry about her chest. She is confident and bold, though can sometimes mask her feelings of anxiety and frustration by plunging headfirst into whatever is causing the problems.

Sexually, Clara is somewhat innocent, though less so than Alex. She has always had a thing for being dominated and controlled, and always secretly had fantasies of being a . This, combined with her growing crush on Alex, meant that she often had wet dreams about him being her master, or forcing her to serve him. Not that she ever mentioned these to anyone. However, now Alex has reached his eighteenth birthday, and is finally away from his home and family, Clara is resolved to make her move, thrusting Alex into a situation he had no warning of in a typically forthright manner.

Clara's role in this story is one of self discovery. As someone who has always fantasied about bondage, but never actually done it, she is an interesting mix of innocent and informed, able to approach things from a clinical perspective, but often prone to more visceral reactions when it is done to her. Ultimately, she is learning more about herself, about what she wants in the world, and about how she wants to go forward with her new relationship with Alex.

Lilly Hood

From the same town as Alex and Clara, though a little older than both, Lilly is one of the most active members of their friend group, and one of the few who now lives in the same city as Alex and his brother. At her most base, Lilly is highly intelligent and highly driven. She is active, and has a gravity-like pull that makes other people want to be active as well. She drags you in, and makes you enjoy every minute of it. One of the smartest people Alex and Clara have ever known, Lilly was once extremely driven to succeed no matter the cost. She was constantly thinking of the future, studying, and making preparations for a career that was years or even decades away. She took early classes to earn qualifications, and exceeded the expectations of all but herself. Lilly was always ambitious, and always able to channel that ambition into motivation, but sometimes one can be too motivated, as was the case with Lilly. Over several years, she slowly burned herself out, taking on task after task with no breaks or rests to enjoy herself. Though, she succeeded at her goals, she was ultimately not really living life so much as existing from one task to the next, with nothing in-between but work and exhaustion. where her parents, and many of her peers cheered her on, amazed and awed that such a young girl was accomplishing so much, only a few realised just how truly miserable she had made herself.

One of those people was a young Clara, who reached out to her as was her nature. Though, initially surprised by this, Lilly eventually came to accept her, and be assimilated into Clara's network of friends. Clara's more easy going nature, combined with several other people in the group, gradually began to allow Lilly to branch out, and become more than just a drone concerned about the next big test or qualification. Over time, this caused a startling change in Lilly, allowing her to express herself properly for the first time in years, and ensuring that she took on a more relaxed approach to her aspirations.

In the present, Lilly is very different than she was in the past. Though, still driven and motivated, she has learned to relax at times, and that she needs to enjoy herself just as much as she has to apply herself to work and her career. She is a rather sporty woman, who keeps herself in shape with a variety of different games and sports. In her past, she has played football and tennis, has worked on swimming, and even done some time as a runner. She is highly intelligent, and very well developed mentally, with gives her a great level of confidence, and a sort of effortless charisma that leaves even Clara in awe. In fact, Clara has patterned much of herself on what she sees in Lilly, though the truth is she often only sees the outer layer of the other woman.

Perhaps because of how much work she did during her early life, and how much she loathed it, Lilly as she is currently is determined to enjoy herself as much as possible. She goes to parties, and attends events, she plays sports in a semi-casual manner, and is extremely active socially. One of the few who can rival Clara in that department, in fact. Though, she is usually careful not to get in too deep, Lilly's desire for enjoyment combined with her absolute confidence has led her to have a very active sex life. where Clara has fantasies, Lilly has lived the dream, so to speak. She threw herself enthusiastically into the dating game as soon as she turned eighteen, and never looked back since. though, she is careful about partners, and always tries to be safe, she has had many on again off again relationships, and is not adverse to a one-night stand. She attaches very little long term emotion to sex - that is to say, she can enjoy it in the moment, but it doesn't hold a whole lot of meaning to her other than as a means to enjoy herself. To Clara, her fantasies with Alex are a way to express herself, and to explore a hidden side of her nature, but to Lilly, she is mostly just in it for the fucking. That's not to say she dislikes those who look for something more, but rather that she is simply not the sort of person who will find sex to be a huge deal on its own.

In terms of personality, Lilly is kind and generous, though she is extremely motivated, and can get easily annoyed by those who are not, or who cannot keep up with her. She values her friends very highly indeed, and often falls into a mentor role for them due to her age being a few years older than Alex or Clara, and due to her greater experience with matters of the flesh. She can form attachments easily to people, but has an inner circle of friends she truly values, and who she will do nearly anything for. As stated, sex is in and of itself not a major thing for her, but she does value a romantic relationship more, and many of her more long term dalliances are with men or women who can provide that aspect to make it more than simple sex.

Lilly is a person who has long completed the task of self discovery that Clara and Alex have just started, and she knows herself very well. She's tried her hand at many things, and has a willingness to give anything a go at least once. She is strong minded, and freely speaks it, not being easily intimidated or scared, though sometimes she shares too much (She can be quite open with her sex life, for instance.)

Is somewhat renowned in her home town for having a semi long term relationship with Alex's brother over a period of two or three years. Though, this seems strange, one would not wonder at it if you but knew Alex's brother. In addition to dating, the two of them also had a low key rivalry which is still on-going, as they were both considered elite students during their time in school together, and they often competed in projects or tests.

Lilly is bisexual, and also a switch, able to act as dominant or submissive as needed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)