More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Scarlet_Futa_Queen Scarlet_Futa_Queen

What and who are you, morsel?

Celia the Chimera

"Queen of the Savannah, huh... Well, rule with an iron cock, Queeny."

You open your eyes, blinking at the glaring and almost blinding light of dawn. You suddenly remember why you hate mornings.

After a long yawn, exposing your long tongue and wicked fangs, you get up and stretch. A quick look around your den brings back memories of all that you have here. Your sleeping place, no more than a smooth patch covered in furs and fluffy things, and a small fresh water spring that slowly trickles into a pool in the corner of the small cave.

You pad over towards the spring, and take a look at your reflection. Long, scarlet hair that flows down your shoulders and back in a mane of blood, twin blackish brown horns curling out of your hair near your temple. A pair of tan, fuzzy ears poke out of your hair as well, twitching at the sound of the running water. Caramel brown eyes, a gorgeous face with a cute nose and thick pouty lips, all make you seem rather beautiful, not to mention complement your olive pale completion. Your hands are feline like paws covered in tan fur going up to your elbows with black claws and brown pads, but have thumbs. Your feet match your hands, the fur reaching your mid calf. You see your three foot long black and crimson adder tail swaying behind you, and you shutter as you remember that it has heavily potent aphrodisiac venom dripping from it's fangs.

You then remember your own fun parts... those that make every day so much fun. Your bubbly ass and child bearing hips that have the adder coming out from... a major surprise to anyone trying to sneak up on it and fuck your ass without your permission. Your paws press against your massive twin tits, both huge and perky H cup breasts, your fingers tweeking your hard and puffy nipples as you play with yourself. You look down, smiling at your now growing morning wood... a solid 28 long and 8 inch ribbed and knotted cock with large apple sized balls under it.

Your ears twitch again, and you turn towards the entrance of your cave, hearing it again. Yawning. Someone is also getting up. You crouch, slowly making your way towards the doorway, and look out towards your territory. Before you, are five busty unicorns, not one of them having a breast size smaller than G cup, and with thick asses to match. You see a younger one, a young adult who is just past being the age of a foal, suckling on what you can only assume is her mother's cock. You grab your own cock, and stroke it as you watch the daughter deep throat her now waking up mother.

Now you remembered why you love mornings...

What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)