More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by 3mp1r3 3mp1r3

Do You Leave Or Continue With Jen?

Cave even further (anal)

You lean over and grab Jen’s ass and give it a squeeze while she does the same to your half hard cock.

“Isn’t this what you were talking about?” You ask Jen, emphasizing by giving her ass another squeeze.

“I thought you said I was to drunk?” Jen asks smirking as she starts jerking your cock to full hardness.

“Well you persuaded me.” You say as you grab your sister and position her on the bed, chest down and legs together. She’s about to say something clever but you interrupt her by sliding your cock into her ass. Figuring your cock was pretty well lubed from your sisters earlier efforts, you your cock deep into her ass. Shocked from your lack of fourplay your sister yelps part in part pain and pleasure. You give her a minute to adjust before you start pummeling her ass.

Finally recovering from her surprise Jen looks back over her shoulder at you,”Someone’s eager huh? Like my ass that much?” You barely hear her as the pounding you are giving her is causing the headboard to creak. You’ve reach a frenzied pace as your sister moans from your pummeling.

“God yes, you can fuck this ass anytime you want.” Jen moans out as she has slipped a hand between her legs and is furiously playing with herself. As your pounding continues she clenches up, tightening up her ass around your cock. Altogether it’s too much as you start sparatically fucking your sisters ass.

“Jen your ass is too good. I’m going to cum?” You tell your sister.

How does she respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)