More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 21 by 3mp1r3 3mp1r3

How does she respond?

She doesn’t care

“Don’t you dare stop fucking me?” Your sister yelps back at you. You can hear the lust in her voice, she is definitely close to cumming herself. You keep slamming into her not wanting to stop either.

Jen looks over her should at you,”Come on BIG brother cum in your sisters tight ass. I don’t care about the treatment, I just want my brothers cock.” She manages to whimper out as her body shudders at twitches. Jen just started cumming from you fucking her ass and you’re not far behind. You unload into Jen’s ass firing several heavy shots of jizz into her ass before pulling out and shooting a few more strands across her ass and back.

Ounce you've finish cumming Jen spins around and inhales your cock, sucking any last drops of cum out you that she can. After revreantly cleaning your cock Jen looks up at you. “You’re so bad, taking advantage of your poor innocent sister like this.” She says at you smiling.

You just laugh as your “innocent” sister is whipping your cum off her ass and is funneling as much as she can into her mouth. Soon after exhaustion hits the both of you and you end up falling asleep tangled in each others arms.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)