More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackskull Blackskull

What happens to Christine?

Caught up in a fight

Christine sighed, leaning back against the brick wall of the balcony. She was halfway through her second 18-hour shift in one of the busiest hospitals in New York, and was on her first break so far. She had managed to get all her patients treated, stabilised, admitted to wards. There was still a stack of paperwork to be done, but that could definitely wait a few minutes. So she had made her way to the canteen, got a cup of terroble coffee, and taken it onto the balcony to get some air and stand in the sunshine.

A cracking, booming noise caught her attention from somewhere over the side of the balcony. Christine looked over, to see a familiar figure dressed in blue and with a flowing red cloak, floating through the air. Another figure in red robes was facing off against him, but being unable to fly this one seemed to be relying on portals and flying, glowing platforms, stepping from one to another.

"Oh, for goodness sake!" Christine said, watching Dr Strange engage the figure in battle. She was still in touch with Stephen and knew that the rogue sorceror Kaecilius had inspired some younger acolytes since his disappearance, Stephen had been kept busy dealing with them, bit had agreed not to bother her at the hospital in anything short of a life-threatening situation.

The figure in red stepped through another portal, chased by a shower of sparks shooting from Dr Strange's fingers.

Christine shrieked as a portal suddenly opened directly in front of her, the figure in red stepping through it and turning out to be a girl of no more than nineteen, her hair dyed a dark maroon to match her outfit. The acolyte turned to Christine, sneered, then generated another portal and stepped through it.

Maybe it was having two portals so close to each other, maybe it was a side-effect of the energy blast Dr Strange had thrown, but a sudden wind whipped up around Christine, growing in moments to hurricane-strength and following the acolyte through her portal.

There was a sudden and harsh ripping noise, and Christine felt something very wrong. She saw large pieces of ragged blue fabric flying towards the acolyte, followed swiftly by pink silk, and then the portal closed.

Christine was alone on the balcony. She was also completely nude.

She looked down at her bare pink body, her firm round breasts with rose-pink nipples just starting to harden, her stomach flat but not as toned as Christine would have liked. This led to the curve of her full hips, and a triangle of neatly-trimmed dark pubic hair.

"No!" Christine exclaimed, before throwing her hands over her body, crossing her arms and squirming as she attempted to cover all of her at once, and wondering just how the hell she was going to get out of here without being seen and humiliated.

"Dr Palmer to ER." the tannoy suddenly screeched, "Dr Christine Palmer to the ER, stat."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)