More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pasin Pasin

Whose tale is being told today?

Cathan (M), My Next Life as a Femboy Prince

Prince Cathan was a girly looking boy, beautiful beyond all compare. He wore black ornaments in his pink hair.

He was reading in bed when it happened. It was about an hour before a bedtime he had set for himself to get the best results from his training. He'd read the book before as research material regarding the threat of evil sorcerers but it seemed like something he should read through again.

Then he remembered this was the night that enemies would scale the walls of his family's home.

Calmly placing the book down in it's bookshelf, Cathan began to make preparations. His heart raced, it was now or never. By now the assailants would be sweeping the castle and the few soldiers left on duty would immediately surrender, giving up arms and armour to their invaders. While Cathan had been trying to turn things around, he was still worried that there would be too many to fight and not enough loyalty among his own troops to sell their lives in a futile last stand to protect what would likely be deposed royal family.

How did Cathan know about invasion you ask? Prince Cathan had spent his life coddled by loving parents in the lap of luxury. He was a quiet, sensitive boy, embarrassed by how weak and girly he's grown up to be. Lost in his books, he didn't realise his weak and feeble kingdom was on the verge of conquest by rival powers.

Then when he was eight, he hit his head so hard he remembered a past life in a world very different from the one he was living in. A life in which he read a CHYOA story very similar to his life right now.

That story ended with the fall of his father's castle and either at the hands of his older brother or a collar placed round his neck. Because Cathan was not a bottom, he wanted to avoid that fate, so he began preparing for the day his castle would be attacked.

He began training in combat. Since he was already a good fighter who took up fencing in his previous life, it was mostly just about building up some muscle for his new girlier body and learning to use a different type of sword.

His instructor was surprised by how quickly Cathan caught onto everything, even surpassing his older brother, Cain, and sister, Anya, who were supposed to be a better fighters than him in canon.

Cathan tried to convince his father to strength his troops and when that failed, he began training them himself. He also tried to warn his father that the kingdom should be prepared for an invasion, going as far as to outline different possible ways that an invasion could happen but his father told him it was absurd, so Cathan began preparing contingencies for each one himself.

Because of all this, Cathan, now eighteen years old, at least thirty six if you count his past life, wasn't surprised when he heard a sharp scream from somewhere just outside his door. He knew in an instant that someone was attacking his home right now.

Now he had a decision to make. Should he try to fight? Or should he run before his attackers can find him? He knew he would need help putting on his armour.

Ten years preparing for this and he forgot it would be this night. If he had remembered, he would have already had himself armoured. Either way, Cathan grabbed a sword that he kept in a case in his room.

To make matters worse, Cathan had no way of knowing who would be the one to invade the kingdom despite reading the CHYOA story because it was readers who got to decide who the invader would be. All he could do was hope his preparations were enough.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)