More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Carly Shay (iCarly)

Carly Shay (born July 24th, 1995) is the main character and the host of iCarly.

Carly is portrayed by Miranda Cosgrove.

For obvious reasons any stories about Carly would be set during the current revival where Carly is at least 26 years old.

iCarly (2021) :

After Carly is suddenly single following a breakup with her longtime boyfriend and creative collaborator, she decides to restart her web show iCarly and return to the dating scene. However, she does not have much success in her dating life.

Personality :

Carly is a nice, easy-going, beautiful, smart, and caring person who would do anything for her friends, although she can be whimsical at times when she doesn't get her way.

Carly takes really long showers when she is depressed or needs to think and she sometimes takes chairs into the shower with her.

Carly suffers from claustrophobia and freaks out if she is locked in a small space for a long time. Depending on the situation, Carly can either lose herself and become violent to try and escape or freak out and make strange 'nyahh' noises, although she can handle riding elevators.

Lastly, Carly can sing.

Where is Carly when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)