More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Eugene_Oregon Eugene_Oregon

What's next?

Carly is in the shower

Carly closed her eyes and let the warm water flow over her body.

She didn't know how long she had been in there and frankly, she didn't care. When you were home alone all day, there was no one there to tell you to not spend all your time in the shower.

This was the place Carly would come to escape her troubles, and had found herself there a lot recently.

As Carly was massaging shampoo into her long, brown hair, the water suddenly trickled away.

"Wha-?"Carly smashed the buttons and looked up, but the shower head was unresponsive.

"Come on!" she cursed as she began to shiver, soap suds sliding over her wet skin.

Annoyed she reached for the handle to push open the shower screen...but it wouldn't budge. Carly fought frantically with the handle, feeling claustrophobic.

As the steam began to clear, Carly could saw a message written on the mirror opposite:

SMILE. YOU'RE ON CAMERA.

"Hello?" Carly called out, slamming her arms across her body. "Who's there?"

In place of an answer, Carly heard an ominous rumbling noise. She looked down at her small, bare feet...it seemed to be coming from below her?!

Suddenly, the floor retracted, sending Carly tumbling down a tube.

She scrambled desperately for a handhold or foothold to stop her fall, but she was too wet to have any grip.

When had this been installed? And why?! Twisting around, Carly placed her arms across her torso, wondering where she was being taken.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)