More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 24 by lamancha lamancha

Time to get up?

Can't stay in bed forever.

I want to, but I can’t stay in this bed forever. I watch as Piya swings her legs towards the edge of the bed as she bends over, grabbing my discarded boxers tossing them back at me. Without looking she sways towards her bathroom, her naked body only pausing in the doorway to check, "are you coming to shower or what stud?"

I throw myself back into her bed for a second, trying to wrap my head around the situation I am in only to hear the shower turning on and water slapping onto tile. Then I hear Piya stepping into the stream of water, affecting the sound of the water falling. She is humming as I follow the sounds towards her bathroom. Stopping just short of the shower door I watch Piya's frame and outline through the steamy door, her arms running up and down her naked body before she stops, popping her head out of the door and says, "get in and no funny business! I don't want you getting greedy."

Of course, there is some funny business when I get in. I can’t resist and she isn't making it easy. Swinging under the water, her ass brushes against my crotch as she tries to position herself better under the cascading steamy water. We kiss as she pours soap onto my body. There is some light rubbing and of course teasing, but she stops me cold every time I go a little bit past what she is okay with.

"I wasn't lying to Yui when I told her I kicked you out," she says as she turns off the shower. "I just hadn't gotten to it yet."

I laugh and she does too, "what? That's not lying!" She throws me a towel again, this time up high, and it hangs off my face before I can catch it.

Drying off and getting dressed Piya and I talk casually about this and that, nothing too serious nothing too sexual. I compliment her hosting skills saying it was a lovely party and she calls me an asshole, sticking out her tongue before handing me my pants.

In the pocket of my pants my phone starts buzzing. It's Yui, showing it to Piya. "She is a determined one!" I say to which Piya responds that I don’t know the half of it and insists I answer it.

"Hey Yui! How are your folks feeling?" I ask as I put on my pants, with the phone on speaker between Piya and I. It takes Yui a minute to remember that was the lie she told me.

"Oh, yeah... they're good I think," the hesitation brings Piya to slap her mouth shut with her own hand to keep from laughing. "Listen, I'm back in town if you want to meet up, I want to make up for not finishing what we started in the sauna."

This last bit causes Piya's eyebrow to arch and wag a finger at me. Not entirely willing to let Piya claim the moral high ground I quickly respond, "that sounds great Yui, want to meet at your place?"

Piya pouts as I remind her that her ex-boyfriend is there.

“Oh, what's that? Not there? Okay text me a place and I'm there Yui. Sounds great, yeah, I am excited to see you too." I reach to hang up my phone but Piya is already on it.

"Sauna huh?" she asks teasingly.

"Yeah, we were talking about you," I say, figuring a half-truth seems to be acceptable for now.

"Well I want you to know one thing," Piya says stepping up close to me as we are walking towards her entry way. Gripping the front of my shirt with both hands, pulling me down for a kiss, "I have never cum that hard in my life and I don't intend to stop doing it." It is a quick peck, "now get out of my house."

Looking into her eyes and seeing them dance with a magnetic smile I am all but stunned again, then I hear her opening her front door.

Where does Yui want to meet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)