More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JennyStoriesFan JennyStoriesFan

What's the setup for Mackenzie's nightmare?

Camp Instructor

Mackenzie stood anxiously outside the door of a large log cabin. She stood there holding her suitcase in front of her with both hands while waiting for someone to come to the door. Mackenzie had needed a job for the summer and was ecstatic when she had got the job for a camp instructor position. She was going to spend the whole summer outside in the sun, swimming, canoeing and teaching younger girls tons of survival skills.

Mackenzie was already dressed in her camp outfit which consisted of tiny beige khaki shorts that rode fairly low on her curvy hips letting the lace waistband of her yellow thong slip in and out of view when she leaned forward enough. Her top was a tight white t-shirt that was more see through than Mackenzie had yet to realize. Underneath her shirt her pink push-up bra was quite visible in the harsh sunlight. Mackenzie looked down to see one of the work boots she wore had come undone, as she knelt down to tie it back up a great deal of her skimpy thong came into view. The entire back of the lace waistband was visible to anyone behind her as well as the soft strip of cotton that disappeared in between her marvellous ass cheeks. Mackenzie stood back up abruptly when she thought she heard the sound of a camera followed by giggling coming from behind her. She spun around but saw no one behind her.

“Must of been the wind.” Mused Mackenzie as she turned to face the door and pick up her suitcase, as she lifted it off the ground the stuffed suitcase spilled open and most of the redheads wardrobe fell to the ground around her as she attempted to catch whatever she could. Mackenzie stared dumbfounded as she looked at the clothes around here feet; she saw her sundresses, shirts and jeans had escaped the confines of her bag as well as what appeared to be all of here intimates. Various pink, white, green and black bras lay at here feet tangling around here ankles. Her panties were everywhere: her white bikini panties, red lace cheeky panties and thongs of various colours and styles all stared back at her from the porch of the log cabin. The only thing she had managed to catch was her tiny baby blue g-string that she had forgot she even brought with her. It was one of her favourites with its white frilly lace trim, it made her feel sexy and powerful but she didn’t want everyone else to see them! She dropped to her hands and knees while shoving the g-string in one of the pockets of her shorts. Mackenzie was about to start stuffing her clothes back into her suitcase right as the door to the cabin finally creaked open.

Who opened the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)