More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

what do you see?

Cameron West, A "Totally Cis" Guy

I brush my shaggy dark brown bedhead, planning out my day. Not that'll consist of very much with the world currently shut down in crisis. I'll probably just play video games and grab a bite to eat.

I booted up my Xbox while I listened to videos in the background. "Hey are you a girl?" Someone over the mic asked as I spawned into the game. My face grew red hot. I got that question a lot, probably what I get for playing a female avatar.

"Yeah." I lied using the female voice I've been working on. "Cool. Want to team up?" He asked, but I declined the invite.

Okay, time to explain things I guess. I wish I were a girl sometimes. Not enough to consider myself trans or go through with transitioning, but if there were a button in front of me that'd turn me into a girl, I'd press it and become the cutest goth emo lesbian ever in an instant.

Sure I've worn makeup to be a goth girl for Halloween once, but that was just once. I did love how the selfies I took came out though. And sure I almost always play a female character in video games, but I like looking at girls. Even though I play in first person. And I browse r/Egg_IRL and dream about a female version of me, but who doesn't?

I'm still cis though. But if I ever were to find that magic button.....

Only If?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)