More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HypnoFlame HypnoFlame

Whose tale is being told today?

Brie (F), A rocky start to her Rule.

Brie was quite average for her normal world. Not to many noticed her she was quite average with a 5 foot 6 build slender figure, and quite the genius for her age. Just turning 18 a month ago Brie was ready for what the world had in store for her. Her good nature would be her undoing though. On a bright summer afternoon, Brie caught sight of a speeding car racing though the streets of her home came barreling through a crosswalk. Without giving it much thought Brie dashed into the crosswalk pushing a little girl back into the sidewalk and out of the car's unflinching path. Though her bold actions were successful in saving the little girl she was not as lucky, as the car darted right over her body. With her slowing breath she looked over to the life she had saved, Brie's life was shorter than she would have wanted but she was happy to see a Life saved from her brief time. That is as brief as she believed it would be.

Soon darkness had filled her eyes, Brie was certain that she was dead, until she heard to monotonic voices speak. One voice was male while the other female, neither one being voices she recognized, but both talked of her as if they knew all about her. "hmm it seems this vessel had failed in meeting its full purpose. Quite unfortunate" spoke the woman's voice "Unit 7969 was not supposed to be decommissioned until its 87th year." the woman's voice explained. "This is not ideal." quoted the male voice "According to her data she was not popular no served an important role in it's community, Unit 7969 will not return to realm 832 willingly and we cannot risk the exposure of another reset" the male voice explained. It was true that despite her intelligence that Brie had a simple and mundane life, though up till her she had not minded it. "There is always protocol '153KAI' there is an opening in realm 6943 that has an opening she would fill perfectly." offered the woman. Though Brie believed herself to be to these entities she could hear their every word even though each one only gave more and more confusion to her. "Very well" confirmed the male "But Coder Alpha-Odin must not become aware of this coding rework otherwise it will spell our doom." Soon her eyes were enveloped in bright shining light and Brie awoke in a forest unfamiliar to her. Despite her unfamiliarity with her surroundings Brie was thankful to be alive, and began to look over the lime green skin of her body. A body she knew was not her own.

Brie the goblin

Brie the once slender average woman of five feet now stood in the body of a goblin woman, at a height of 3 foot 6 as well as a new bust of seemingly 42DD breasts and bubbly ass with thick thighs. Brie was quite amazed by her body but concerned no one would a take her look seriously. It certainly didn't help that she was in a harem outfit featuring crimson silks and gold accents. Before she could react to her new form Brie heard the voice of the female once more "Unit 7969 you have been admitted to this world through protocol '153KAI' or as your former humankind call this phenomenon as isekai. The new form you possess features magic to manipulate the world around you. With your intelligence we allowed you to keep from your previous realm you will gain easy access to these abilities." Suddenly it all clicked inside Brie's mind, it would seem as though she had become some protagonist in a new world of an isekai story. It was a lot to take in, and yet Brie felt ready to tackle her new life despite her bizarre new look "Enjoy your new life 7969" said the female before her voice faded into Brie's memory.

Accepting her new Goblin form Brie is ready to set out on her new life, who does she meet first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)