More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sex-Shooter Sex-Shooter

What and who are you, morsel?

Bray the Manticore

"Give 'em hell, big red..."

Slowly your eyes opened as the sun shined on your den. You yawned and slowly unfolded your wings.

You could feel the cub suckling at your massive leaking breasts and idly stroking your large, spiky member against hers. She was only about two thirds of your size overall. Rather small for her age but not horribly so. You rolled your eyes at your daughter's childish antics. She is always so attached to you but at least she has your libido.

You gently nudged her off and up much to her visible annoyance. She also shared your old lazy habits. You couldn't help but let out a small chuckle.

Then you rose on your hind legs and flew into the air from your den with your daughter following close behind on impulse with her mighty black wings. You took a moment to gaze behind you and notice how beautiful your daughter became. Her body a was wondrous crimson like yours and her limbs ended in mighty paws akin to a lions. Her mane of black hair flowed majestically in the wind. She smiled at you and you felt your heart skip a beat at her lovely, fanged smile on her cute face and her youthful yellow eyes. Her tail curled to and fro, eager for an excuse to let loose. In truth, you were basically the mature version of her in terms of size.

She grew up so fast, didn't she? From her looks down to her core, she was so much like you.

Today, she would hunt with your supervision. It would be her first meal caught all on her own and only her to enjoy.

You both rose high into the sky to find proper targets below in the safari below.

What did you notice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)