More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BronzePlaceWriter BronzePlaceWriter

Which Route to Take?

Bonus Route (Omakes, Short Stories, What-Ifs)

This is the bonus route. This is where I will be putting things that don't really fit into the established timeline of my particular route. The what-ifs, or could have beens, the ideas that I considered at the time but scrapped. I don't know if anyone is really interested in that to be honest. Most of the stuff here will be fairly short and self-contained, don't expect any sprawling stories. That's what the main story section is for. This is where you can post shorter, less connected things starring Alex and Clara as well as their associated cast.

Did I say ''you''? Yes. Yes I did. As a reminder, this story is open to additions by other authors. It is moderated, but honestly most things of decent quality will probably be let through. If you don't want to commit to a massive, sprawling route but do want to give the characters a try, well, this is the place for that.

In the meantime, I'll be using this section myself to post a short mini-adventure for Alex and Clara. This story is actually originally from Reddit. I was asked to do an erotic story there and instead of doing something totally new decided to bring in some old characters. Then once I was done there, I figured it was also good enough to post here.

I hope that anyone else who wishes to add to the story does not hesitate to do so, but even if no one else does, I'll still be using this section. So win/win.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)